Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Wednesday June 14 2017 Online Amazon Reviews

Public Reviews Written by You RSS Feed 
Show:   
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
pixel
The Working Writer: How to Make a Good Living and a Meaningful Life as a Professional Writer (With Practical Tips and Advice for Anyone Who Writes) (Working Writer Series Book 1)
The Working Writer: How to Make a Good Living and a Meaningful Life as a Professional Writer (With Practical Tips and Advice for Anyone Who Writes) (Working Writer Series Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars As A Woman Who Enjoys Writing,June 14, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This kindlebook of The Working Writer: How to Make a Good Living and a Meaningful Life as a Professional Writer (With Practical Tips and Advice for Anyone Who Writes) (Working Writer Series Book 1) by Dan Ramsey is both informative and inspirational. Ramsey addresses the practical matters of what to do when it is necessary to balance a goal of having a writing career andor improving writing skills with the practical necessity of working a full-time job while doing so. Dan Ramsey explains his own journey and how he got started. Informative details are included on various career paths that dovetail with writing including some information on freelance writers. I admit that I am giving myself two years to use and apply this information but this kindlebook did inspire me to brainstorm ways on how I can successfully fulfill my intent to utilize and apply some udemy courses that I purchased for my writing goals for at least 2-3 times each week. This kindlebook packs a great deal of information at just 49 pages, which also made it a worthwhile purchase for me. I do not dare judge paid reviewers andor writers as I would love to be one as well. However, I paid for this kindlebook out of my own pocket which made the money I paid for this kindlebook an affordable purchase that gave me superb information for the price I paid. I just wish that I would have thought of sooner some of the helpful details he included in this kindlebook. Fortunately, I am blessed with a supportive husband who is encouraging of my writing dreams even through both challenging times as well as good times.

McHale's Navy (1997)
McHale's Navy (1997)
DVD
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughter TherapyJune 14, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This movie McHale’s Navy is extremely funny. McHale’s Navy stars Tom Arnold as a former navy man recalled back to serve as Lt. Commander Quinton McHale Jr. after his nemesis Major Vladakov (Tim Curry) comes to stir up extremely dangerous trouble. The navy personnel stationed there are very laid back and there is even a comedic scene where the character of a navy officer by the name of Charles T. Parker (David Alan Grier) is attempting to hoist up the American flag in his own way while the other guys are attending to other things in the background. Eventually Captain Wallace B. Binghamton (Dean Stockwell) arrives with fellow naval officer Penelope Carpenter (Debra Messing) to shake up the way things are done on the island of San Moreno. There is much more to this movie and more actors/actresses involved in this film. However, I want to leave out important plot points for those who have seen the film. I am glad that I took a chance on seeing the film after my husband explained to me the humor slant that McHale’s Navy contained. Additionally, I am now curious to eventually see the older version of this film that this movie is based on after seeing the 1997 version of McHale’s Navy.

Raise Your Vibration: Tips and Tools for a High-Frequency Life, a min-e-bookTM (Raise Your Vibration min-e-bookTM series Book 1)
Raise Your Vibration: Tips and Tools for a High-Frequency Life, a min-e-bookTM (Raise Your Vibration min-e-bookTM series Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars InsightfulJune 14, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This kindlebook of Raise Your Vibration: Tips and Tools for a High-Frequency Life, a min-e-book™ (Raise Your Vibration min-e-bookTM series Book 1) Kindle Edition and Raise Your Financial Vibration by Caroline A. Shearer contains some informative information for the price that I paid for this kindlebook. Shearer helpfully and non-judgmentally explains who the types of information such as media articles and music can play a role in a person’s vibration. I confess that I am still going to want to listen to certain kinds of music but it was good to get confirmation that it is ok to ignore andor pass on looking at certain articles if I get a feeling that I need to keep searching other sites andor other articles within that site if I am looking for certain information. I confess that for money reasons I respectfully disagree about the organic recommendation. However, she does helpfully go into why areas such as exercise, getting out into the sunlight (which I confess I have an abundance of time to do this summer), and being more organized are important in vibration building. I know that it is a serious matter but even as a happily married woman with an amazing and kind husband,I laughed when she described the role of vibration when it comes to mixing your energies with someone else (romantically/intimately speaking). I understand that Caroline Shearer meant serious business and only to help, yet I still laughed for whatever reason(maybe it was the way it was explained). I am blessed to have a husband, a mother in law, and other family members andor friends who help me see the positive in life which also helps with my vibration. Additionally,there is much more in this healing kindlebook, but my intuitive heart is influencing me to avoid disclosing more in this review out of consideration for the author.

Psychic: Psychic Development for Beginners: A Clear and Concise Guide on How to Allow and Naturally Develop Your Intuition and Psychic Abilities (Psychic ... Psychic Dreams, Psychic Development)
Psychic: Psychic Development for Beginners: A Clear and Concise Guide on How to Allow and Naturally Develop Your Intuition and Psychic Abilities (Psychic ... Psychic Dreams, Psychic Development)
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Pros and ConsJune 14, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This kindlebook of Psychic: Psychic Development for Beginners: A Clear and Concise Guide on How to Allow and Naturally Develop Your Intuition and Psychic Abilities (Psychic ... Psychic Dreams, Psychic Development) by Natalie Nolan is ok for the free price that I got this kindlebook for (hence the three stars). The pros; Natalie Nolan touched upon the role of meditation and dreamwork when it comes to strengthening/increasing intuition which for people new to these type of books may find of some use. I admit that I am lucky/blessed to be previously aware of how physical exercise, meditation, and paying attention to dreams can play a part in intuition/psychic abilities development. I wish the author well and in all fairness the details that provided in the kindlebook in regards to psychic development are fair for the kindlebook being free. However, the caveat is that this new information in this kindlebook in regards to intuition is scarce for people who have looked at least two or more books before pertaining to intuition/psychic abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment