Friday, February 10, 2017

Online Amazon and Yelp Reviews Started on February 10, 2017 leading into Feb. 11, 2017 plus some website links


5.0 out of 5 stars Even Better Than The First Film (which I also Liked)February 10, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Fifty Shades Darker (Amazon Video)
I must preface my review and interest in this Fifty Shades of Darker film by making it clear that I am writing as a reviewer who was able to watch this film thanks to my loving husband allowing me to use his card to pay for the movie. I was guilty of even letting the storyteller in me kick in when someone innocently asked my husband and I what are plans were for today (less than 12 hours ago as of this review). I mentioned that we were celebrating Valentine’s day this weekend. However, the innocent truth was that we are actually celebrating Valentine’s Day with a dinner tomorrow (Saturday Feb. 11) while my husband freely allowed me to go watch this movie on my own after we ate some cheap fast food together today (Friday Feb. 10). Fortunately, it was an easy decision for me to check out the Fifty Shades Darker film less than 8 hours ago because I enjoyed the 2015 Shades of Grey film (which I reviewed both the movie and soundtrack for on Amazon on February 14, 2015)and innovative coverage of the film through various media sources (Msn news, People online etc). The Fifty Shades of Darker film continues the complicated yet fascinating love story between Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson) and Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan). I enjoyed the 2015 film, yet one of the reasons I found the Fifty Shades of Darker film to be even better than the first one is because the Steele character is shown in a more complex and multi-dimensional light. For instance, this film shows Anastasia Steele giving her best in learning the ropes of the book publishing industry. The film introduces new characters into the film such as Marcia Gay Harden as Grace Trevelyan-Grey (Christian Grey’s mother), Eric Johnson as Jack Hyde (Anastasia Steele’s boss at her publishing job), Kim Basinger as Elena Lincoln (Christian Grey’s former lover and current business partner), and more actors/actresses. The characters of Steele and Grey are shown more frequently juggling their jobs and love life with each other more than the first film. There is even a party scene in the film that symbolizes the change in the relationship that is about to occur for both Steele and Grey. The end of the film gives clues as to the next film coming out in 2018. These were some of the reasons why I did not hesitate to also pre-order this film on Amazon.


Fifty Shades Darker (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)


5.0 out of 5 stars A Wide Mix of Some Songs With One CaveatFebruary 10, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Fifty Shades Darker (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Audio CD)
The Fifty Shades Darker Film soundtrack is perfect to get if you enjoyed the first Fifty Shades of Grey (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) from 2015. Even if you do not have the first soundtrack, some of the songs to sample on this soundtrack on the Fifty Shades Darker film are definitely some of the songs such as: I Don’t Wanna Live Forever by Zayn & Taylor Swift, Not Afraid by Halsey, Bom Bidi Bom by Nick Jonas & Nicki Minaj etc. The only caveat is that the soundtrack to this film is a little more quieted down compared to the first (more quiet songs compared to the 2015 soundtrack). I’m guessing the obvious reason was for the creation of a soundtrack to play while you have quality time with that certain special someone in your life (romantically speaking). However, it is helpful to have an eclectic mix in music due to the fact that this soundtrack does not stick to just one genre. For instance, the song What Would It Take by Anderson East has more of a blues type of music sound while Not Afraid Anymore by Halsey is a mix of chill-out and slight hints of electronic music.

Haagen Dazs Shop
703 7th St NW
Washington, DC 20001
b/t N H St & N G St

Due to some of my personal goals, I have cut down on my intake of ice cream in the new year and aim to be careful how often and how much I consume compared to the past. However, for whatever reason I had an inkling to get their smallest size of ice cream available (the regular) less than 8 hours ago from this Haagen Dazs Shop near the Gallery Place Chinatown metro stop. The people interacting with me while I was making up my mind which of the two scoops to take were professional.  Rum raisin and some type of cookies and cream icecream were the two scoops I selected. The cashier even enrolled me in one of their rewards programs that is free for the customer. For whatever positive reason, I did choose to not finish the whole two scoops that I purchased due to the generous portion giving to me for the regular size filling me up quicker than expected (just two years ago I would have easily ate the whole two scoops).

Regal Cinemas Gallery Place 14

701 7th St NW
Washington, DC 20001
b/t N H St & N G St



Less than 8 hours ago, I decided to go ahead and see the Fifty Shades of Darker Film at the Regal Cinemas Gallery Place 14 movie theater.  My wait time was extremely brief as I was able to purchase one of the tickets through one of the purchasing ticket machines near the front entrance.  The person taking processing my ticket purchase was polite and I was able to catch the 5 p.m. showing in a reasonable timeframe even though I did not purchase the ticket until the time period between 5p.m. to 5:17 p.m.


Website links

From my facebook friend Lovey Salis

http://thestayathomechef.com/healthy-tuna-stuffed-avocado/

HEALTHY TUNA STUFFED AVOCADO

https://www.lovemoney.com/galleries/62197/the-extraordinary-former-jobs-of-world-leaders

The Extraordinary Former Jobs of World Leaders

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2013/01/coloma_woman_shares_secret_to.html

Coloma woman shares secret to weight-loss success: 'I walk every day - no excuses'

http://www.today.com/health/walking-100-000-steps-week-helps-woman-lose-80-pounds-t107757

Las Vegas mom loses almost 80 pounds without surgery or joining a gym



New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter



No comments:

Post a Comment