Sunday, July 2, 2017

Completed Online Reviews and A Place to Post Shocking Reviews Initiated Sunday July 2,2017

This post contains online amazon reviews that I have already posted today, however, I intend to save this post for reviewing items online that may be too shocking for me to post on facebook andor linkedin but can at least be posted on googleplus, tumblr, and wordpress


Reviews that are Already Completed

Public Reviews Written by You RSS Feed 
Show:   
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
pixel
Stay (Wasting Time)
Stay (Wasting Time)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I first heard this song in High SchoolJuly 2, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Stay (Wasting Time) (MP3 Music)
This dazzling song of Stay (Wasting Time)by David Matthews Band is actually a song that I first heard during my senior year of high school via local radio and also some time after I had purchased the Before These Crowded Streets cd (so glad that this song and collection are featured on Amazon and yes I am showing my age by admitting when I first heard this song). I enjoy Stay by Dave Matthews Band because of it appearing to be simply a positive happy song about making the best out of where you currently are regardless of how long you plan to be in that particular place (this song appears to be about staying in a particular location but I take it to also mean other things such as maybe stay as it pertains to personal goals etc.). You might enjoy this song if you like their Rapunzel or Crush songs that are on this collection (as Stay is in a similar vein as Crush and Rapunzel). Regardless, I enjoy the jovial vibe of this jazz and pop blend of song.

The Secret Sex Life of Angels: Mysteries of Isis
The Secret Sex Life of Angels: Mysteries of Isis
Price: $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Shows Promise and Potential, HoweverJuly 2, 2017
I am guessing that the author of this kindlebook The Secret Sex Life of Angels: Mysteries of Isis by I.J. Weinstock was only trying to combine spirituality and sexuality in this kindlebook. He also wrote in a way that showed a person who is heart-centered and only wants to create writing that touches people’s hearts. For these reasons, I do wish the author much success and fulfillment in his writing career and I plan to eventually check out his nonfiction book involving his late wife. The pros; The kindlebook does a good job of illustrating how a U.S. President by the Name of Adam wants to provide the best for his wife Eve and their children. Money wise their needs are taken care of, and as a fellow rape survivor, I understand why his wife Eve probably acted the way the author wrote her to act. The writing is done in a way to describe Adam’s adventures to where a scriptwriter can probably make an episode out of some of Adam’s secret activities outside of his job. However, I truly wanted to enjoy the kindlebook and rate it higher but I am surprised, with President Adam’s money that he cannot afford for his wife Eve the best therapy and multiple coaches advisors that money can buy. I can understand if Eve passed on getting therapy because of a money situation for the time being. However, for little mention about Eve getting continual therapy with the amount of money that her and her husband have with him being President could maybe provide an opportunity in the sequel if Eve ever chose andor wanted to get therapy. I may be in the minority for my belief, but I understand that sometimes only one partner/spouse out of a union may feel it necessary to get therapy. However, the way that Weinstock described Eve’s situation was more likely a situation that needed professional/psychological therapy. Additionally, more details on Eve’s life outside of Adam could have been featured. Please understand that I see the good in why Adam might have been covered more extensively than Eve yet more details could have been written (maybe at least just one whole additional chapter on Eve’s activities when Adam is at work andor away at his secret activities). However, I understand that other people may like this book particularly men andor women who need to give themselves permission more to live their personal life by their own rules when it involves other consenting adults.

Stay
Stay
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Rihanna Cover SongJuly 2, 2017
This review is from: Stay (MP3 Music)
Thirty Seconds To Mars does a powerful music tribute to Rihanna with this song Stay. The vocals are very well performed and are in harmony with the music to Stay.

The People vs. Larry Flynt
The People vs. Larry Flynt
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific FilmJuly 2, 2017
The film The People Vs. Larry Flynt is both a shocking yet brilliant film. Woody Harrelson stars as Larry Flynt and gives his best in showing the immense difficulties and obstacles that Flynt had to overcome early in his career. Yes, Flynt’s career would be what is considered controversial yet the film was only showing how what he did business wise is actually indirectly related to many of today’s mainstream popular films, even some mainstream media articles, andor television shows. Courtney Love gives a superb portrayal as his wife Althea Leasure, a woman who from what the film depicted left a very strong impression on him. Another key figure who becomes a significant part of Larry Flynt’s life is Alan Isaacman, his long-term attorney (played by Edward Norton). This becomes vital especially when it comes to high profile cases such as that involving Larry Flynt and Jerry Falwell. Of course, there are other multiple actors/actresses in this film and even Larry Flynt makes a cameo himself in the film. The one thing that especially made this film worthwhile to watch is that the love story between Larry Flynt and Althea Leasure is shown in a relatable light. Even Flynt’s vulnerable and honest admission with trying to controversially reconcile spirituality with sexuality is covered, a theme that is probably relatable for a lot of men and women (regardless of the number of people who would admit such a situation).

Planned Review to Be Completed by August 1, 2017 Too Shocking for Facebook andor Linkedin yet can be 
posted on at least my googleplus, tumblr, and wordpress
I confess that I actually checked out these two books Mistresses A History of the Other Woman by Elizabeth Abbott and Eisenhower the White House Years by Jim Newton. My husband understandably chuckled at me getting the Mistresses book yet I am lucky he is supportive and openminded about what I look at. I checked these books out from the library less than 4 days ago and I intend to keep these both until at least August. For obvious reasons, the Mistresses book by Elizabeth Abbott has to be kept away from my facebook and linkedin and maybe even twitter. However, I do intend to read the Mistresses book and post a review to it on my googleplus, tumblr, and wordpress and maybe keep it in mind for at least one or more freestyle stories. I also intend to also get these two books in Amazon kindlebook form andor Amazon audible audio.

Photo

Mistresses A History of the Other Woman by Elizabeth Abbot






songs for me to also keep in mind for the present and future; I'm Yours by Jason Mraz,
How to Save A Life by the Fray. Side to Side by Arianna Grande and Nicki Minaj, Sledgehammer by
Fifth Harmony, Sledgehammer by Peter Gabriel, Precious Things by Tori Amos, Whatever You Like by T.I.
Rock Your Body and Lovestoned by Justin Timberlake, Insatiable by Darren Hayes, Mysterious Ways by U2

No comments:

Post a Comment