Monday, July 3, 2017

Completed Online Reviews for Summer 2017 Initiated Monday July 3,2017

for karmic reasons songs on googleplus wordpress and tumblr only


Public Reviews Written by You RSS Feed 
Show:   
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
pixel
Let's Write a Short Story!
Let's Write a Short Story!
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Short Story MentorshipJuly 3, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This kindlebook of Let’s Write A Short Story by Joe Bunting is an encouraging guide for many people who plan to write short stories for the long-term. Helpful information is also given on various magazine resources and a few websites to turn to for writing mentorship. Another positive benefit to this kindlebook of Let’s Write A Short Story by Joe Bunting; mentorship and encouragement explaining why to write regardless of how the quality of the writing may turn out (similar to a commercial that I had seen online where writer/author David Mamet was referencing similar vital advice related to that topic). I also like the reasons that Bunting gives in relation to why people write. I am fortunate in the fact that my husband and some of my family members and friends are supportive of my writing aspirations. It is just that I enjoy writing as a way to feel more alive even with feeling blessed for what I already have. That reason helps sustain me even when I am publicly judged for what I write from time to time even when I am just coming from the heart while speaking my truth. I just wish that there would have been more details available on what to do if you want to publish under a pen name. The reason for my wish to publish under a pen name has to do with the fact that maybe in a parallel universe, if I looked like the mainstream ideal and acted-personality wise as the mainstream ideal then there would be little risk in me publishing what I plan to write under my real name. I have to refrain from elaborating more yet I have a very good reason on why I must and I intend to attempt publication under a pen name rather than my real name (even though I am logically aware what I am doing by foregoing the goal of submitting a book under my real name and going for a pen name).

I <3 Pop Hits
I <3 Pop Hits
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Music VarietyJuly 3, 2017
This review is from: I <3 Pop Hits (MP3 Music)
This Amazon music playlist of 1<3 Pop Hits has a multiple variety of exciting songs within this collection such as; Something Just Like This by Coldplay feat. Chainsmokers (indie rock electronic), Dangerous Woman by Arianna Grande (R&B Dance), Believer by Imagine Dragons (indie rock), Wild Thoughts by DJ Khaled feat. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller,Hymn For the Weekend by Coldplay feat. Beyonce (indie dance electronic), My House by Flo Rida, Slide by Calvin Harris feat. Frank Ocean & Migos and more fantastic songs.

Bernard and Doris
Bernard and Doris
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tricky To Describe Relationship/Friendship DynamicJuly 3, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Bernard and Doris (Amazon Video)
It was actually by unexpected chance that I came across this film on Amazon that is Bernard and Doris. The beginning of the film already shows what Bernard Lafferty (Ralph Fiennes) is going to be in for after how Doris Duke (Susan Sarandon) interacts with the previous employee at the beginning of the film. Bernard Lafferty ends up taking on multiple responsibilities for Doris Duke and arouses the suspicion of Doris Duke’s attorney Waldo Taft (James Rebhorn). Duke’s character does show some humanity towards Lafferty when he ends up in a situation that she could have been harsher with him on. I want to avoid speculating on whether or not Lafferty was guilty, rather I noticed that the film showed Doris Duke foregoing having the options of multiple health care professionals to oversee her physical health despite the fact that she had great wealth to afford the best help. Additionally, the end of the film showed what happened to Bernard Lafferty shortly after Duke’s death. My husband and I were discussing what happened to Bernard Lafferty and even he could understand why I was wondering if Bernard Lafferty was indirectly affected by a broken heart pertaining to Doris Duke’s death. There are a few details I am feeling intuitively guided to refrain from discussing for now yet I will say that it is listed towards the end of the film that Peggy Lee and Elizabeth Taylor attended his funeral while Sharon Stone sent flowers. He had also left his entire estate of $3.5 million dollars to the Doris Duke foundation.

Hemingway & Gellhorn
Hemingway & Gellhorn
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Complex Career and Love DramaJuly 3, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I admit that my interest in writing and wanting to see what it was like for a career woman in the earlier part of the 1900s indirectly influenced my interest to see this film Hemingway and Gelhorn. The positives; Both the characters of Ernest Hemingway (played by Clive Owen) and Martha Gelhorn (played by Nicole Kidman) are shown as two people who put much effort and boundless energy into their careers. The Hemingway and Gelhorn film shows that both of them (Ernest Hemingway and Martha Gelhorn)met at a club named Sloppy Joes. Both Hemingway and Gelhorn are seemingly drawn together even after Gelhorn relocates to another location for her career objectives. One of the things that makes the story between Martha Gelhorn and Ernest Hemingway eerily tragic is that both of them died in a similar manner in real life even after they both romantically moved on to other people and career objectives. This is despite the fact that Ernest Hemingway is listed online via Wikipedia to have been born July 21, 1899 and Martha Gelhorn is listed via Wikipedia to have been born November 8, 1908.

Songs for me to keep in mind; Memories by David Guetta feat. Kid Cudi, Any Way You Want It by Journey,OMG by Usher feat. Will.iam of the Black Eyed Peas, Hall of Fame by Script and William of the Black Eyed Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment