Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Completed Online Reviews for Summer 2017 Initiated by Wednesday July 19, 2017 Images/Text available on Amazon by Stella Carrier

Public Reviews Written by You RSS Feed 
Show:   
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
pixel
I'm Glad
I'm Glad
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Solid Early 2000s SongJuly 18, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: I'm Glad (MP3 Music)
I’m glad that Amazon has this unique and intense love song by Jennifer Lopez available. I actually have originally heard this moving song I’m Glad by Jennifer Lopez around the early 2000s when I was stationed in Yokosuka Japan through the U.S. Navy from the Now That’s What I Call Music 13 collection. Jennifer Lopez pours out in her heart in I’m Glad as she describes why the person she loves in her love brings her a sense of feeling loved and gladness (hence the title). I’m Glad by Jennifer Lopez has some elements of pop and R&B in the song.

More Than You Know
More Than You Know
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Dance/Electronic Love SongJuly 18, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: More Than You Know (MP3 Music)
I recently heard this optimistic song More Than You Know by Axwell and Ingrosso on Music Choice channel via Xfinity cable. I like the upbeat dance and electronic vibe to this song. I am guessing that this song must be about someone caring about someone more than they know (hence the title). From a storytelling perspective,It is almost as if one person loves the other person so much yet they have yet to be aware of it.

Lose Myself (feat. Phil Good)
Lose Myself (feat. Phil Good)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Euphoric Club Love song?July 18, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This feel good club/electronic love song that is Lose Myself by K?d (Feat. Phil Good) seems to be about being in love with someone. The love that seems to be alluded in the song is the type of love that stays constant and withstands external influences, as in loving someone through both good and challenging times.

Let's Dance (1999 Remastered Version)
Let's Dance (1999 Remastered Version)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Remarkable Classic Rock/Vintage Pop Love SongJuly 18, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
The song Let’s Dance by David Bowie has some phenomenal singing and combines both classic rock and 80s vintage pop elements. Let’s Dance seems to have both a scandalous and a playful side to the song, musical story speaking, because Let’s Dance also seems to be about sneaking away to be with someone in private away from prying eyes. However, I admit that I find Let’s Dance to be enjoyable to listen to.

Ecstasy
Ecstasy
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizzling Trance Love SongJuly 18, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Ecstasy (MP3 Music)
This song Ecstasy by ATB is both a dreamy and sultry type of romantic trance song. From a storytelling perspective, the singer seems to tell a particular person in their life that the person who they romantically care about a lot is both a dream come true to them, through the lyrics a real-life fantasy. Yet, they are also wondering how they came to deeply love that person in a way that changed them-through the lyrics what have you done to me, I’ll never be the same I’ll Tell You For Sure.

Game of Thrones Season 1
Game of Thrones Season 1
DVD
Price: $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Twists and Turns From What I Have Seen So FarJuly 18, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I know that I am so late to watching the phenomena that is Game of Thrones. For whatever reason, I finally decided to start watching episodes 1 to 7 of Game of Thrones after being intrigued by Emilia Clarke’s courage in admitting what she went through emotionally when she discovered that some people were judging her for some of the scenes that she did in Games of Thrones Season 1. I am in the process of learning more about courage and improving on my bravery and so I took a chance on starting to watch episodes one to seven, with my intent to finish watching the last 3 episodes this week. I admit that what I have watched so far has me interested in either purchasing each season individually in digital form or a box set within the next 9 months or less and to catch up to Season 7 by around October/November at the latest or sooner. My husband’s favorite character from the show is Tyrion Lannister. Despite the character of Tyrion coming from a violent and controversial family, I can see why my husband feels this way as the character of Tyrion has a gift with being able to use his wits get himself out of even the most dangerous situations. As for me, I am undecided between who my favorite characters are as I have seen bravery shown in the character of Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) after she stands up to someone close to her who was at first challenging for her to stand up to and she has exhibited bravery for the new community of people she ends up belonging to. Other characters who have shown great bravery and courage from the seven episodes I have seen so far are Arya Stark (Maisie Williams) and Jon Snow (Kit Harrington). Their father Ned Stark has led a very difficult life despite being an honorable man and hopefully there is going to be a happier ending for Arya Stark, Jon Snow, Bran Stark andor Robb Stark that maybe shows being a brave person with much heart can still pay off even in a world where financial power and political power reign supreme over goodness. Yes, I may be dreaming. It is just that it this show is enjoyable to watch and gives great ideas for a writer such as myself on how to develop stronger plots. However, seeing what Ned Stark (Sean Bean) has to endure even after his public service to Robert Baratheon (Mark Addy)despite doing what is right for the greater good of many people who he is in charge of makes me root for happier endings for his children Jon Snow, Arya Stark, Bran Stark (Isaac Hempstead Wright), and Robb Stark (Richard Madden). I understand that actress Sophie Turner is only doing her job as Sansa Stark a woman who so far seems to be completely different from her other siblings yet in a more dangerous, violent, andor potentially harmful femme fatale way. I hope that this is not the case but it seems as if Sansa Stark may be written to end up much more dangerous than she initially appears from what I have seen of her so far. A man or woman watching this show must have a very open mind to watching Game of Thrones Season 1 especially because of some extremely shocking andor controversial scenes such as a major plot scene between Daenerys Targen (Emilia Clarke) and Khal Drogo (Jason Momoa).

Public Reviews Written by You RSS Feed 
Show:   
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
pixel
Golden Touch
Golden Touch
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Unique Trance Club Love SongJuly 18, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Golden Touch (MP3 Music)
This fun electronic and trance love song that is Golden Touch by Grace Gracie seems to be a brilliant love song about the singer wanting to simply spend time with someone in a carefree and light-hearted way. The song sounds like the singer wants a romantic love connection that is simply about enjoying each other’s company and having a good time. The lyrics midas touch in the song seem to also suggest a musical tune about experiencing a beneficial connection.

Full Moon
Full Moon
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars One of A Kind Dance and R&B SongJuly 18, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Full Moon (MP3 Music)
I wish that I could remember what music collection that I first heard this impressive club and R&B song that is Full Moon by Brandy. I just remember that I first heard this song in the early 2000s when I was stationed in Yokosuka Japan. I like the jovial vibe of Full Moon by Brandy as it appears to be a song about admitting to someone how you feel in a romantic love type of way.

Baby
Baby
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Imaginative Music TuneJuly 18, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Baby (MP3 Music)
This captivating and smooth song that is Baby by Brandy is a remarkable tune that I first heard around the time I was between 14 andor 15 years old either via local radio andor television. I take this song Baby by Brandy to be a melody about someone who gives feeling of butterflies emotionally. The vocals in the song are breathtaking and the music itself to this song is very expressive and creative.

Love Touch
Love Touch
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Poignant SongJuly 18, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Love Touch (MP3 Music)
I actually heard this song Love Touch by Rod Steward sometime in the 1990s as the area I grew up in Illinois had local radio stations that played a wide range of music. I also admit that I then heard it again earlier this year on the Legal Eagles film. However, I admit that it was actually my adoptive father who opened my mind to listen to Rod Stewart more often after he shared with me around 2007 that Rod Stewart was one of his favorite musicians and so I purchased him a music collection titled The Story So Far; The Very Best of Rod Stewart back in June 17 2007 for father’s day. This song Love Touch seems to basically be about someone wanting to set things right in a romantic relationship andor love affair with someone through their expression of love (I’m only guessing from a writer’s perspective). Nonetheless, Love Touch by Rod Stewart is great to listen to if you enjoy vintage pop love songs from the 1980s.

Because the Night
Because the Night
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A Noteworthy Vintage Rock Love SongJuly 18, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Because the Night (MP3 Music)
I confess that being familiar with the versions of Because the Night by 10,000 Maniacs (around the time I was a teenager) and a version by Cascada (first hearing around 5-6 years ago) indirectly influenced me to listen to this version of Because the Night by Patti Smith Group. The lyrics and music are kind of a vintage classic rock with what sounds to be a blend of adult contemporary soft rock. Nontheless, this version of Because the Night by Patti Smith is perfect to listen to if you are an eclectic music listener andor are familiar with the Because the Night version by 10,000 Maniacs andor Cascada.

Crazy On You
Crazy On You
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Radiant Classic Rock Love SongJuly 18, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Crazy On You (MP3 Music)
This push the envelope type of classic rock song that is Crazy On You by Heart appears to be about romantically having feelings about someone to where it can drive the person to act totally bold beyond their usual persona (hence why I am guessing the crazy imagery). From a writer’s perspective, writing about a man or woman that feels this way could probably be easy to paint a sympathetic of the person completely changing andor acting in a shocking way over their romantic feelings for someone.

Nobody Else But You
Nobody Else But You
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Complicated Love?July 18, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Nobody Else But You (MP3 Music)
This tender R&B/dance/club love song Nobody Else But You by Trey Songz is actually very moving because this song seems to be a musical story of having strong feelings for someone romantic wise regardless of who they meet in the outside world (going out in the club andor other public places to meet people). This song seems to be about mutual romantic love yet there is a possibility of one person thinking about letting things go between them not so much due to lack of love but more out of the uncertainty of what that romantic love may bring even if it is mutual (my guess from a writer’s perspective).

Drink Up
Drink Up
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Beaming Song by TrainJuly 18, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Drink Up (MP3 Music)
This pop and dance love song that is Drink Up by Train seems to be about spending quality time with someone just for a light hearted and care-free time with hence the drink up lyrics and enjoying the moments of life while the stars are outside. From a writer perspective, I can easily see Drink Up to be a party andor festival type of song.

Strip That Down [feat. Quavo]
Strip That Down [feat. Quavo]
Price: $0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Light-hearted and AmusingJuly 18, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I admit that it was easy for me to give this bold song Strip That Down by Liam Payne feat. Quavo because of his other fun and well-crafted come hither type of song. I am fortunate in the fact that my husband treats me like a queen and is open-minded about me listening to various love andor seduction songs from different genres. For whatever reason, this seductive song that is a combo of club, dance, and a little hip-hop kind is exciting to listen to and is perfect to listen to if you also like the creative music vibe of Bon Appetit song by Katy Perry feat. Migos.

Classic Rock for Your Weekend
Classic Rock for Your Weekend
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Strong Collection of Classic RockJuly 18, 2017
This Amazon music Playlist of Classic Rock For Your Weekend contains song vintage and yet fabulous rock songs to listen to from a wide variety of artists such as; Magic Man by Heart, Lust For Life by Iggy Pop, Hotel California by the Eagles, That’s All by Genesis, Guns N Roses, Bruce Springsteen, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment