Tuesday, May 16, 2017

218 Yelp Reviews From My online profile Stella "luckywoman2078" C. from October 20, 2011 to April 23, 2017 initiated on Tuesday May 16 2017 page one 1 by Stella Carrier

  • Au Bon Pain
    1100 S Hayes St
    Arlington, VA 22202
    5.0 star rating
    10/17/2012
    Au Bon Pain serves quality food that tastes good and compares to the fresh meal choices that one can get from a grocery store deli. My husband and I decided to eat here after taking care of an errand.  He had a creamy lentil soup paired with a tasty grilled chicken sandwich with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, fresh arugula, and pesto on a bagel (accompanied with a hybrid peach and sweet tea drink). I selected pumpkin soup combined with a roast beef & herb cheese sandwich with tomatoes, and arugula on ciabatta bread. My drink of choice was a peach tea and lemonade hybrid.  Au Bon Pain is a delicious alternative to those days when you may crave a subway sandwich but want to try something slightly different.
  • District Chophouse & Brewery
    $$$  Steakhouses
    509 7th St NW
    Washington, DC 20004
    5.0 star rating
    10/14/2012
    My husband and I decided to come to this restaurant after our first choice worked out differently than planned. It was a mutual decision because of our prior quality experiences with District Chophouse and Brewery (plus my husband loves this place).  We received great service from a server named Kelly and attention was placed on our menu preferences within five minutes of being seated.  My husband enjoyed the scrumptious Porterhouse steak with garlic cheddar mashed potatoes ( with iced tea).  I ate a well-seasoned and tasty Prime Rib with garlic cheddar mashed potatoes ( with Rootbeer to drink). The chicken tenders are a yummy choice for the appetizers as well.  I had a concert to attend and I must say that both the good food and professional service were delivered in a timely manner, which facilitated my getting to the event in a reasonable timeframe. District Chophouse and Brewery is a satisfying choice for steak dishes.
  • Outback Steakhouse
    3500 E West Hwy
    Hyattsville, MD 20782
    2.0 star rating
    10/14/2012
    First off, my husband and I ate at this place multiple times (since 2010) before and normally received good food with decent service.  My husband and I came to eat at this place on the evening of Sunday October 14th and experienced different from what we expected. The host was at least nice and gave us a seat right away.  However, both my spouse and I sat at our booth for at least fifteen minutes without as much of a greeting from any of the waiters or at least offering to take our drink orders.  We also noticed at least two tables of patrons that came after us and yet were served before us.  My husband and I were polite enough to wait at least fifteen minutes before leaving and giving our menus back to the hostesses (who were rightfully seated up front).  Due to this progressing service, my husband and I are now undecided on when and if we will ever eat at this Outback Steakhouse location again in the future.
  • First Avenue Hair Design
    8713 1st Ave
    Silver Spring, MD 20910
    5.0 star rating
    4/20/2012
    I had been  a natural since 2003, but I decided to go back to getting it chemically straightened.  I chose First Avenue Hair Design to make this plunge and Tucci was assigned to be my hairstylist.  I get to the salon and he greeted me in a cordial manner and did a pre-appointment consultation to make sure that my hair was ready to undergo such a change.  He also showed concern by confirming it with another stylist who was also there at the time.  Fortunately, it was decided that my hair was ready for a relaxer and Tucci took great care in helping me to have both soft and healthy treated hair.  Everything turned out fine and he periodically consulted with me to make sure that I felt comfortable with the chemical relaxing process.  Needless to say, I am so satisfied with how my hair turned out that I do intend to come back at least once a month for maintenance styling sessions with Tucci.  I definitely recommend First Avenue Hair Design for anyone who is looking for a good salon to have their hair straightened at.
  • M Street Bar and Grill
    2033 M St NW
    Washington, DC 20036
    4.0 star rating
    3/10/2012
    My husband and I ate their for a Saturday Brunch.  I had ate their their three course special that included unlimited refills of mimosas. The French toast, sausage, and eggs that I had were tasty.  My husband had the fajita special that he said was fine. Mirian was assigned to be our server.  She gave great service with expedient refills and periodically checking to make sure the food and experience was up to par.
  • Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse
    1101 Pennsylvania Ave NW
    Washington, DC 20004
    5.0 star rating
    3/6/2012
    My husband and I have been to Fogo De Chao multiple times because of the great food. I really like the juicy succulent meats and the fresh salad bar.  In addition, both the servers and hostesses are always polite each time we go there.  I have had the good fortune of going here for my birthday last year and my 8 year wedding anniversary.  The workers at Fogo De Chao also show appreciation to their repeat customers.  For example, on my birthday Fogo De Chao gave a complementary dessert.  They also did the same thing for the 8th wedding anniversary of my husband and I.  Fogo De Chao is a great restaurant to go to for those craving a variety of appetizing meats and a tasty salad bar.
  • Scion Restaurant
    2100 P St NW
    Washington, DC 20037
    3.0 star rating
    3/6/2012
    My spouse and I are satisfied with the experience we got at the restaurant.  The hostesses were friendly and immediately seated us.  The server was also very cheerful and instinctively knew when to give drink refills. My husband had the pumpkin ravioli and was content with his meal.  I had the rockfish special with the fries and broccoli.  The only reason why I gave it three stars was due to the taste of the fries.  I expected more of a stronger herb and garlic fusion but instead tasted only subtle hints of herb.  On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rank the food a 7.5.
  • Immortal Beloved
    $$$  Hair Salons
    1831 14th St NW
    Washington, DC 20005
    5.0 star rating
    10/20/2011
    I chose this salon because it came highly recommended, and I am glad that I did. My hairstylist Cary is very friendly, honest, and truly cared about giving a great hair coloring experience. The person who washed my hair was also down to earth. Everyone that I dealt with at the salon were professional and respectful.  This was my first coloring job since 2004, and I am happy to have chosen the Immortal Beloved salon.  I say this because I am satisfied with the haircoloring technique applied to my very curly hair.  I definitely recommend "Immortal Beloved" for many who want their hair colored, especially if it's curly.
  • Pollo Campero
    1355 E University Blvd
    Takoma Park, MD 20912
    4.0 star rating
    4/5/2014
    Pollo Campero is a fast food place that serves some decent food at cheap prices.  My husband had Campero beans with an empanada while I had chicken nuggets (shared with my husband), plantains, yucca fries, tres leches cake, and a Jamaica chilled hibiscus drink.  I only took a few bites of the tres leches cake (due to being pretty full) and my only taste caveat was with the plantains (ended up not eating those as well). However, I enjoyed the rest of the food that my husband and I ordered made it worthwhile.
  • Denny's
    4445 Benning Rd NE
    Washington, DC 20019
    5.0 star rating
    3/5/2014
    The waitress who took my order at this Denny's Location served my food to me promptly and in a courteous manner.  I had some orange juice with a tasty breakfast skillet and some blueberry pancake bites.  I actually had to  take some of the blueberry pieces home because the breakfast skillet was pretty filling.
  • Pizza Hut
    6422 Sargent Rd
    Hyattsville, MD 20782
    5.0 star rating
    3/5/2014
    My husband had pizza that contained black olives and Italian sausage. We both shared some tasty garlic parmesan wings that had a good amount of sauce on them. I had the pizza rollers as may main course. The pizza rollers are pizza dippers with Italian and parmesan season. The meal was both cheap and good.
  • BurgerFi
    8504 Fenton Ave
    Silver Spring, MD 20910
    5.0 star rating
    2/21/2014
    I confess that I first heard about the Silver Spring location of Burger Fi through one of the local Washington D.C. radio stations.  I ate there last Saturday and had a breakfast all day burger with parmesan seasoned fries. Reluctantly, I also admit that I had the red velvet concrete as a dessert and a vanilla rootbeer drink for the meal.  What I did eat of the food was very good, but obviously I did not finish it all. My husband had the brisket burger, onion rings, and the regular rootbeer. The customer service here is also excellent. Truthfully, I would probably eat here more often if I did not have to always closely regulate what I eat.
  • Five Guys
    6451 America Blvd
    Hyattsville, MD 20782
    4.0 star rating
    1/28/2013
    My husband and I decided to eat at Five Guys together this past Saturday. We were actually on the way to a movie and figured that we would dine beforehand.  I had a delicious bacon cheeseburger with grilled onions and mushrooms (with a small order of Cajun fries and small rootbeer) while my husband had a bacon cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, and raw onions with regular fries (with a diet pepsi drink). Five Guys is good for when a person craves decent fast food at fair prices.
  • Buca di Beppo
    $$  ItalianPizza
    1825 Connecticut Ave NW
    Washington, DC 20009
    5.0 star rating
    1/28/2013
    My husband and I ate at "Bucca di Peppo" this past Friday. Both the host and the waiter were friendly to us and the food was delicious.  My husband and I shared the stuffed mushroom appetizers. For the main meal, I chose the lasagna (which turned out tasty) with a strawberry and pear lemonade and my husband had the chicken parmesan (with diet pepsi drink).  The additional bonus was that the meal was pretty inexpensive for what we ordered. "Bucca di Peppo" is worthwhile when you want to eat a quality dinner at a reasonable price.
  • Ardeo + Bardeo
    3311 Connecticut Ave NW
    Washington, DC 20008
    4.0 star rating
    1/25/2013
    My husband and I decided to eat here this past Tuesday (January 22) night for our nine year wedding anniversary. I had some delicious spaghetti squash meal with apple and cinnamon soda.  My husband had some type of suckling pork meal that was pretty satisfied with and lemon rosemary soda.  We also tried some appetizers from the menu.  I only wish that I could recall the name of the waitress (she had a blonde bob hairstyle) because she was geniunely nice and made both of us feel appreciated as customers. This is a good special occasion restaurant to go to.
  • Quiznos
    750 I St NW
    Washington, DC 20001
    3.0 star rating
    1/25/2013
    I walked in this past Sunday and had a small Black Angus On Rosemary Parmesan. The sandwich was good and the owner cared about making sure that I was satisfied with my order.
  • Arby's
    2001 University Blvd
    Hyattsville, MD 20783
    5.0 star rating
    12/15/2012
    • First to Review
    Good Food and Good Service
    This Arbie's has been open since August 2012 and delivers delicious food with great customer service people.  I freely admit, that my husband and I have ate there multiple times and have tried some of the following: Philly Steak, French Dip, Angus Roast beef, Bacon n Cheddar, curly fries, cinnabites, and the Au jus dipping sauce.  My husband and I have probably been there enough times that some of the customer service people recognize us.  However, many of them are nice to us and I would have to say that Celina is one of the nicest among the workers.  No matter what we ask for or when we visit, she  is both friendly and delivers the order in a professional manner. She is also expedient and understanding with making sure that I have everything in the order that was requested. My husband's favorite sandwiches are usually either the French dip or the regular roast beef.  The Philly Steak is my favorite sandwich.  "Arbies" is definitely recommended if you want tasty food at fair prices.
  • Panera Bread
    3100 14th St NW
    Washington, DC 20010
    4.0 star rating
    10/28/2012
    My husband and I came to eat here this past Friday night around 7pm (after catching a movie).  I ended up choosing the soup and sandwich combo.  I changed my mind on my original sandwich choice due to taste but fortunately the cashier and manager on duty took care of my query with my 2nd choice of the Asiago roast beef. This place is good for affordability, customer service, and taste.
  • Bath & Body Works
    1961 Chain Bridge Rd
    Mc Lean, VA 22102
    5.0 star rating
    8/23/2014
    Luckily, my husband was ok with me wanting to purchase a few products from the Tyson's Corner Bath and Body Works, especially since the last time I obtained any of the products were due to the generosity of his mother around last summer. However, I had to stick with my promise of just a few so I ended up taking advantage of the buy 3 get 2 free sale (I bought 3 lotions and 2 sprays). Both the workers and the cashier were pretty nice to my husband and I. I had my husband help me select the scents for the lotions and sprays due to his sense in picking out good fragrances. I chose to go with the following lotions: lemon pomegranate cream, apple blossom & lavender, and French lavender & honey. For the body sprays my husband helped me pick the apple blossom & lavender and the lemon pomegranate cream.
  • La Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe
    $$  BakeriesCafes
    7960 Tysons Corner Ctr
    McLean, VA 22102
    5.0 star rating
    8/23/2014
    My husband and I at first had an interesting time deciding where to eat within the Tyson's Corner Mall because of the various eating choices available in addition to choosing a restaurant that was within our budget (economically priced). Fortunately, we found that place with La Madeleine. My spouse ordered a beef dish with vegetables and potatoes, while getting a soda to drink, and a French tart for dessert. I chose to have a salmon cesar salad with a slice of coconut cake for dessert and lemon water to drink. Luckily, we both liked the taste of our food and that the luscious taste of the food matched up fine with the fair meal costs.
  • Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill
    7316 Baltimore Ave
    College Park, MD 20740
    4.0 star rating
    7/23/2014
    My husband and I decided to eat at Garbanzo after spotting that it served Mediterranean food. The food tasted better than we thought and both of us went with the you build it plate options. The only difference was that my husband chose the chicken plate option and then choose various toppings such as the hummus,babganoush, and tzatiki sauce. Meanwhile I chose the gyro meat plate option and selected what I can remember to be the following ingredients: hummus, tomato salad, red onion, cilantro sauce, garlic sauce, tzatiki sauce  The cashier and the person giving us our food were courteous.
  • Roti Modern Mediterranean
    2221 I St NW
    Washington, DC 20052
    4.0 star rating
    6/26/2014
    My husband and I have been to this Roti multiple times and have enjoyed their food. We usually get similar dishes that have the rice, tomato mixture, cucumber dill sauce, pita bread, olives (at least one of us), just with different meats (I got salmon on my last visit while he got the chicken. We still enjoyed our experience. However, the only thin g that I would gently recommend is if they allow people to still get the rest of their plates even if their chosen meat is not ready. For instance, I was told to wait for the salmon because it was not ready (which is understandable). However, I was not asked if I would still like to receive he rest of my food on the dish, which caused me to have to wait for my food and receive it even after some of the other people who came after me. I politely brushed it off to the fact that it was because I ordered the salmon. However, when the salmon was finally ready one of the servers  gave one of the cooked salmons to someone who came in after me (my husband noticed this when he was watching me and the others wait in line). Then I noticed from the look in one of the server's eyes that they may have done it by accident (rather than to be rude or on purpose) when they asked me what I wanted (the server who told me to wait for the salmon seemed to have forgot why I was originally waiting there) and I assertively (but calmly) reminded him that I was one of the customers that they had told wait for the salmon before I could even receive the rest of my food. The situation was eventually fixed, however I would definitely speak up more during my visit if that happened to me again. I would also gently recommend if they allow the customers (whose portion of the order is not yet ready, such as the salmon in my case) to get the rest of their food and drink, pay, be allowed to go to their seat, and then go back up to the serving area once their food is ready (and then just show receipt as proof of purchase). Fortunately, my husband and I ate at Roti previously with only positive experiences (this last visit I am referencing was on Wednesday June 11, 2014 between 6-7 p.m). Aside from the wait caveat, the food tasted good and I would go back again, but assertively speak up to have the rest of my food while waiting for the rest of it to be cooked.
  • McDonald's
    5948 Georgia Ave NW
    Washington, DC 20011
    4.0 star rating
    6/26/2014
    I work the 10 pm to 7 am. Shift (frequently on the weekends, Fridays, and Mondays) and usually need some type of meal in my body before starting work (please know that I am thankful), I am only describing why I must be careful to avoid going to work on an empty stomach). I decided to go to this Georgia Avenue Mcdonalds recently after sleeping in too late to eat some dinner at my apartment. I  went here in order to ensure that I had something to eat as fuel before starting my overnight shift while still getting to work on time (This Mcdonalds is right across the street from  my Georgia Avenue Walmart job). I came between the time period of 8:45 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. I ordered the two cheeseburger value meal and was served promptly with the food tasting decent.
  • Apple Carry Out
    $  Chinese
    5910 Georgia Ave NW
    Washington, DC 20011
    3.0 star rating
    6/26/2014
    I actually had plenty of time before work to try a meal rom this place called Apple Carry Out and decided to come here this past Saturday (June 21st) because it was right across the street from my Walmart job and I had plenty of time to grab a meal to go for my lunch break that comes at 2 a.m. on my overnight shift.  I ordered some food around 9:19 p.m. to allow time to receive the food before my shift started at 10:00 p.m. ( I ordered some orange chicken and shrimp fried rice).  The Pros:  the shrimp fried rice tasted good, the cashier taking my order was polite, and everything was priced fairly. The cons: I finally received my food around 9:40 p.m. (20 minutes later), even then the sauce to the orange chicken tasted fine, but the chicken could have been cooked more (it was too undercooked/red for my tastes, I would politely request if I was to come back if my meat could be cooked to a more golden texture). I am reasoning that maybe it was because of the long line that was already inside Apple Carry Out even when I arrived to order something before work I decided to take it home (after my overnight work shift on Saturday entering into Sunday morning) and cook the chicken to eat before work the next day (on Sunday night) but my husband wanted to try the orange chicken for himself and asked me to leave it for him. I obviously gave in because of my love for him and figured I could always order something different in the future. I am not sure yet if he planned to eat it (because I still saw I in my fridge last night, which would be too late for me to eat for my tastes). Anyhow, I would go back but only when I have at least a half or more to eat and order something different from the orange chicken (due to the fact that I at least enjoyed the shrimp friend rice).
  • Tutti Frutti
    3711 Campus Dr
    College Park, MD 20740
    5.0 star rating
    6/26/2014
    • First to Review
    I reluctantly confess that my husband and I have already been to this Tutti Frutti more than once because of the good customer service, variety of ice cream textures and toppings (green tea ice cream,red velvet cake ice cream kiwi fruit toppings, vanilla wafer toppings, watermelon toppings, mango, graham cracker etc). Additionally, the ice cream is pretty affordable for what my husband and I get.
  • Potbelly Sandwich Shop
    7422 Baltimore Ave
    College Park, MD 20740
    4.0 star rating
    6/26/2014
    I decided to eat at this College Park Potbelly place because this is one of my husband's favorite places to eat for cheap sandwiches. We both ate here this past Monday (as a energizer meal  before  my overnight shift), but I unintentionally forgot what my husband ate due to not having the receipt in front of me.  I remember eating  a Mushroom Melt Sandwich with meatballs (the mushroom melt comes with mushrooms, swiss, provolone, and cheddar cheeses. The toppings I had were Italian season, pickles, tomatoes, and onion. The sandwich was appetizing ( I only wish that I could remember which one my husband has because he enjoyed his as well and now would not be a good time for me to ask him because he is currently at work). Anyhow, the good was affordable and we would both go back due to the fact that the guy who gave us our toppings (pickles, tomatoes etc) for the sandwich was polite and my husband said that the cashier he talked to was also friendly.
  • Subway
    3711 Campus Dr
    College Park, MD 20740
    5.0 star rating
    4/19/2014
    My husband and I ate at this College Park subway last Friday (April 11th) and were satisfied with the taste of the food and the friendliness of the the people  making our sandwiches and ringing us out. I had a satisfying steak and cheese value meal while my husband chose the BLT value meal.
  • Shanghai Tokyo Cafe
    8300 Baltimore Ave
    College Park, MD 20740
    5.0 star rating
    4/5/2014
    Shanghai Tokyo café proved to be a fantastic choice for my husband and I. We went this past Wednesday. My husband had a satisfying dish of Five Spice noodle with rootbeer, while I had a delicious dish of Shrimp Thai Pineapple Fried Rice. What I also liked about this place is that the servers are friendly and the food is affordable.
    Joe C.
    Comment from Joe C. of Shanghai Tokyo Cafe 
    Business Owner
    8/15/2014  Thanks for such a wonderful review, Stella! It makes me so happy to know you and your husband… Read more
    • Pizza Mart
      $  Pizza
      7412 Baltimore Ave
      College Park, MD 20740
      5.0 star rating
      4/25/2015
      My husband and I actually found out about Pizzamart in College Park, Maryland due to someone leaving a Pizzamart flyer on our apartment door.  We decided to give it a try because we were both craving a different kind of delectable pizza for delivery. We both have already tried multiple pizzas from there, however the pizzamart deluxe is one of our favorite pizzas. Pizzamart  in College Park, Maryland is perfect for those who are looking for appetizing pizza at the similar inexpensive prices  of Pizzahut, Domino's, Papa John's etc.
    • US Post Office
      800 K St NW
      Washington, DC 20001
      4.0 star rating
      2/14/2015
      I ended up going to this 800k street NW Chinatown Post Office location after trying to mail a tax related document at Fedex, but they were unable to due to the address being a post office box. I looked up the closest post office location on one of their computers because I wanted to make it to the Chinatown Gallery Place movie theater in time for a movie I very much wanted to see. Anyhow, I made it to this location in time (the timeframe was between 10am to 11am on Friday February 13th 2015) and was treated courteously by the workers. Fortunately, I was served faster than expected and was able to send off what I had to with a smooth transition. The only catch was that the machines were down when I got there, but luckily I listened to my intuition just minutes before by drawing out some cash from a food court atm nearby.
    • Crepes On The Walk
      701 7th St NW
      Washington, DC 20001
      5.0 star rating
      1/23/2015
      I recently had the chance to eat at this Chinatown location of Crepes On The Walk prior to catching a movie (The American Sniper), I had a dark chocolate, strawberry, and banana crepe that was perfectly prepared and delectable tasting.
    • Lime Fresh Mexican Grill
      $  Tex-Mex
      726 7th St NW
      Washington, DC 20001
      5.0 star rating
      12/20/2014
      I'm very glad to have had the chance to eat at Lime Fresh Mexican Grill (near the Chinatown Washington D.C. metro stop) with my husband just last night.  I had a palatable blend of a raspberry tea and sprite blend while my  husband drank mr. pibb. My husband enjoyed his fajita platter that came with chicken and beef. As for me, I had the nachos titled Nachyo Momma's Nachos with steak and bacon which tasted delectable. The cilantro and pineapple salsas that come free with the meals are also pretty good as well.
    • Cinnabon
      $  Bakeries
      3500 E West Hwy Ofc
      Hyattsville, MD 20782
      5.0 star rating
      12/19/2014
      I went to this Prince George mall Cinnabon location around 524 p.m. yesterday. The cashier was very courteous to both my husband and I. Additionally, I like that she took the time to make sure that I was getting what I asked for and served me a delectable pecanbon that was affordable for the delightful taste. I was honestly tempted to get more (because it was that delish), but after consulting with my dear husband, who cares about me living to be at least 85 years old,  I decided against it despite the temptation.
    • Whole Foods Market
      4530 40th St NW
      Washington, DC 20016
      3.0 star rating
      12/14/2014
      The pros to this whole foods market location located near the tenleytown-american university (au) stop; a good selection of food to eat for a casual lunch and a clean cafeteria/food area upstairs from the store. On my recent visit to this whole foods I had a mini egg salad sandwich, a drink hybrid of lemonade and what was either raspberry or strawberry, two types of small size and low cost cheeses; tilster emi and gruyere special reserve.  2nd pro; im sometimes able to find one of a kind delicious items such as this one type of honey garlic barbecue sauce that  I enjoy having with my hotdogs. The cons, although my  own job encourages me to be compassonate-sometimes I encounter friendly cashiers, other times some cashiers I've had seem on edge though I know, with the nature of my job, I need to be understanding that it also depends on the time I go into the store. For instance, during the less busier times is when I encounter cashiers that are friendlier. However, I admit that im comparing whole foods workers to the consistently good service I get from cost-co workers which is probably like comparing apples to oranges.  The other caveat, is that it can be tricky trying to find certain staples such as beef hot dogs at a reasonable price. For instance, I tried to look for some beef hot dogs for my husband here and did not see enough choices in beef hotdogs that would make my husband happy.
    • Starbucks
      50 Massachusetts Ave NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      5.0 star rating
      12/14/2014
      I took a chance with this union station Washington dc location of starbucks because of my previous enjoyment with a  starbucks near where my husband and I live. This union station starbucks is also superb. I felt like the workers actually valued me as a customer there and I actually received my peppermint  mocha frappucino and almond praline croissant pretty  quickly, and both products turned out tasting scrumptious.
    • Luciano Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria
      $$  ItalianPizza
      7946 Tysons Corner Ctr
      McLean, VA 22102
      5.0 star rating
      12/14/2014
      My husband and I decided to eat at this Tysons corner virgina locaton of  Luciano Italian restaurant and pizza this past September (within the Tysons corner shopping mall). I ordered a delectable lasagna while my husband enjoyed the chicken parmiagana.
    • Tasty Fried
      1323 E St SE
      Washington, DC 20003
      5.0 star rating
      9/10/2014
      I actually decided to try this Tasty Fried food truck (Foggy Bottom Neighborhood in Washington D.C.) on a whim because I was hungry and needed something quick and cheap to eat before attending an event hosted affiliated with George Washington University. In the server's defense, I did not show up until 6:25 p.m yesterday night (September 9th). As a result, he was out of fries. However, there was some fried fish left which ended up tasting pretty good. I paid just $8.00 for what was a generous portion of delicious fried fish.  The barbecue and hot sauces that I ate with the fish also helped make the meal tasty.
    • Washington DC VA Medical Center
      50 Irving St NW
      Washington, DC 20422
      5.0 star rating
      8/23/2014
      I admit to going to this Washington D.C, branch of the Veterans Affair center.  I'm blessed to be in great physical health, but I admit to coming her for counseling that pertains to dealing with my mild depression (which I actually found out back in 2012 may be partially inherited from my biological mother's side), However, I feel comfortable going to this center because the service specialists are often courteous and I'm fortunate in being able to obtain the counseling for free due to me being a military veteran female. Last, but not least, they are often willing to work around employment schedules and are understanding in allowing other appointment opportunities in case a person did not make it to their original chosen appointment.




No comments:

Post a Comment