Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Past Online Amazon Reviews under my real name of Stella Carrier from August 18 2016 to March 1, 2011 part thirty four 34

Public Reviews Written by You RSS Feed 
Show:   
Page: 171-180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191-200
pixel
Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats Cereal, 11.6 Ounce
Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats Cereal, 11.6 Ounce
10 used & new from $7.95

3 of 4 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty With the Right Amount of SweetnessJuly 23, 2014
I admit that it has been all too easy to give in to my craving of Rice Krispy Treats cereal ever since I started working at Walmart. I first started purchasing this cereal through the store that I work at least over 2-3 months ago (probably not too much long after the store’s grand opening last year, maybe at least 3-4 months ago or longer now that I think more about it). As far as I can tell, this cereal has only been available at Walmart (I also remember sometimes purchasing Rice Krispy Treats cereal when I lived in Norfolk, Virginia and possibly at one of the Super Walmart stores near the University of Central Florida in Orlando, Florida). This cereal really does taste almost close to the rice krispy treats that are available in blue packages just with slightly less marshmallow texture. Truthfully, I would eat this cereal more often. The only reason why I must cut back on my consumption of this cereal and try to eat it as more of an occasional treat is due to the fact that I recently realized that I must strive to eat more in what would boost my energy. Yes, I know that it is popular to think in terms of eating for health. However, what I accidently learned about myself is that I make better eating choices for myself when I aim to eat for energy (though I can understand why many people eat for health). In summary, Rice Krispy Treats cereal is actually very delicious.

Best Of Dance Vol. 1
Best Of Dance Vol. 1
Price: $17.74
23 used & new from $2.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Adventurous Club MusicJuly 23, 2014
This review is from: Best Of Dance Vol. 1 (Audio CD)
I first discovered this cd compilation of The Best of Dance 2005 Vol. 1 around 2009/2010 while living in Orlando, Florida. I was hanging out with my husband at a shopping mall near his school before he had to go to one of his classes. I spotted the Best of Dance 2005 at a music store and decided to purchase it after buying the Best of Dance 2008 compilation on December 9, 2008 (I had ordered the Best of Dance 2008 through Amazon U.S. while living in Norfolk, Virginia and later posted a review via Amazon U.S. on March 1, 2012). The Best of Dance 2008 has a pinkish/violet cover with people enjoying themselves at what looks like a dance club while The Best of Dance 2005 also has images of men and women having fun at a dance club, but with a midnight blue color. The Best of Dance 2005 is a two cd set that is listed to have been made in Germany and has a wide selection of Dance/Trance/Electronic musicians within the two cds. There are twenty songs on each cd and I have to confess that these are some of my favorite songs from this collection: Believe In Me by ATB, Witch Queen of New Orleans by Tom Jones, Born To Be Alive by Easy Jetters, Need To Feel Loved b Reflekt feat. Delline Bass, Take Me To The Top by DJ Yanny, Endless Summer by Siria, Rainbow by Butterfly, and Gasolina by Papa A.P. Although, there are many more good musicians also featured within this two cd collection of the Best of Dance 2005.

Beautiful History - A Hits Collection (2CD)
Beautiful History - A Hits Collection (2CD)
7 used & new from $7.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing TunesJuly 23, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I purchased Plumb: Beautiful History, A Hits Collection through Amazon U.S. on July 16, 2010 through Amazon U.S. The assortment of songs in this cd are very healing and soothing. Some are on the dramatic side, but still showcase her rich voice. I first heard music by Plumb around autumn 2006 when I purchased the Trance Party 6 cd (mixed by the Happy Boys) at a navy exchange store on the Mayport,Florida Naval base and heard a dance version of Cut (one of the versions of Cut is featured on this cd). I also enjoy In My Arms song (which I first heard via a radio station in Norfolk Virginia back in 2008). Hold On also touches my soul and encourages me to stay positive during both good and challenging times (I admit that I did not discover Hold On until after I purchased this cd in July 2010). Plumb: Beautiful History, A Hits Collection is best for those who like happy and inspirational pop music.

Ministry of Sound: Annual 2010
Ministry of Sound: Annual 2010
Price: $21.31
21 used & new from $2.52

5.0 out of 5 stars 2009 Ministry Of SoundJuly 23, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I purchased Ministry of Sound: The Annual 2010 through Amazon U.S. back in December 26, 2009 (when I was living in Orlando, Florida). This collection is three cds and has twenty songs on each cd. Ministry of Sound Annual 2010 has some of the following artists featured within the 3 cds: Prodigy, Example, David Guetta, Kelly Rowland, Example, DeadMau 5, Kaskade, Calvin Harris, 4 Strings, Johnny McDaid, Royksopp, Pitbull, Basshunter, Deborah Cox, September, The Prodigy, Kid Cudi, Snap, DJ Fresh, and many more artists.

Dance Anthems Spring 2007
Dance Anthems Spring 2007
Offered by newtownvideos
Price: $6.24
12 used & new from $0.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Spring 2007 Dance CollectionJuly 23, 2014
I purchased Dave Pearce Dance Anthems 2007 on July 25, 2010 through Amazon UK. There are twenty songs on each of the first two cds. Then, there is the bonus dance anthems dvd. The first two cds and bonus dance anthems dvd contain some of the following artists: Cascada, Snap!, Bizarre Inc., Da Hool, Robert Miles, Paul Oakenfold, Heaven’s Cry, Iio, Eric Prydz, Floyd, Fedde Le Grand, Freemasons, Siedah Garrett, Benny Benassi feat. The Biz, Bob Sinclair & Cutee B Feat. Dollarman & Big Ali & Makedah, Dance Nation plus many more.

Brit Awards 2004
Brit Awards 2004
Offered by QualityCD&DVD
Price: $9.99
16 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter 2004 Brit Awards CollectionJuly 23, 2014
This review is from: Brit Awards 2004 (Audio CD)
My interest in the Brit Awards collections originated with the Brit Awards 2000 collection back in 2001. I was stationed in Yokosuka, Japan through the navy and purchased The Brit Awards 2000 collection during one of multiple port stops (I was stationed on a small ship that was undergoing a six month deployment). This set the stage for me to purchase future Brit Awards collections, with the Brit Awards 2004 being one of them. I purchased The Brit Awards 2004 through Amazon US on November 6, 2010. The Brit Awards 2004 collection consists of two cds and includes among the following artists: Dido, Will Young, Kylie Minogue, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Annie Lennox, Basement Jaxx feat. Lisa Kekaula, Groove Armada, Blur, Kings of Leon, Duran Duran, Jamie Cullum, Amy Winehouse, Sugababes, Beyonce, Justin Timberlake, Outkast, Sean Paul, Kosheen, Goldfrapp, Muse, Radiohead, David Bowie, Missy Elliott, Alicia Keys, and more artists.

Ministry of Sound: Hardcore 1994-2009
Ministry of Sound: Hardcore 1994-2009
7 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 2008 Music CompilationJuly 23, 2014
I purchased “ Hardcore The Classics 1994-2009” on July 5, 2010 through Amazon UK. Hardcore: The Classics 1994-2009 consists of some of the following artists: DJ Paul, Doctor Who (I’m not joking this is one of the music artists credited on the cd jacket listing),Triple J, SlippMatt & Eruption, Force & Styles, Divine Inspiration, Breeze & Styles, Insight, Visa, Insight, The Collective, United In Dance Feat. Lisa Marie, Basshunter feat. DJ Mental Theo’s Bazzheadz, Sash! Feat. Stunt, Utah Saints, September, Ida Cor, Fedde Le Grand, Dougal, Gammer & Micky Skeedale Feat. Jenna, DJ Yanny presents Terraformer, Angel One, Cascada, United Dance, and more.

2012 Country Heat
2012 Country Heat
Price: $22.58
13 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars November 2011 Country CompilationJuly 23, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: 2012 Country Heat (Audio CD)
I admit that I originally found out about Country Heat 2012 through one of the music recommendations via Amazon Canada. I then purchased Country Heat 2012 on January 9, 2012 via Amazon US only because it was much cheaper to get it through one of the music sellers via Amazon U.S (it was only ten U.S. dollars and five cents during this timeframe, which is lower than the current listed price of $23.83). However, I have purchased some cds through Amazon Canada before and would not rule it out in the future. Country Heat 2012 contains an interesting mix of country songs. Honey Bee by Blake Shelton is one of the songs on this cd that I recognize. However, Let Your Love Speak by Emerson Drive is also a good song that I discovered due to it being featured on this cd. At the time of this writing, there is a song and musician listing of Country Heat 2012 through allmusicdotcom for those who want to know more about the artists and songs featured.

Future Girls
Future Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars Upbeat Dance MusicJuly 23, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Future Girls (Audio CD)
I purchased Future Girls by Smile.dk on January 14, 2010 via Amazon US (while living in Orlando, Florida). I was curious to hear more from the group after first hearing and enjoying their Butterfly song back around 2006/2007 when I was playing a Dance Dance Revolution game on an arcade machine with a friend (it was in a building on the Mayport Naval base). I had also purchased Smile.dk’s Party Around The World cd back on December 9,2008 while living in Norfolk, Virginia (I reviewed Party Around The World on January 30, 2011).This Future Girls compilation twelve songs and two songs that are listed as Malaysian Bonus Tracks: Doo-Bi-Di-Bo (Wild Dance mix) and Butterfly (Anaconda Mix). At the time of the listing Amazon US does not yet have a listing. However,the 12 songs on this cd are: Future Girls, Doo Be Di Boy, Hollywood, Counting On You, Heal My Broken Heart, Kissy Kissy, Love & Devotion, Don’t Let Go, Dragonfly, and Do You?.

Bravo the Hits 2008
Bravo the Hits 2008
7 used & new from $5.42

5.0 out of 5 stars December 2008 Pop/Dance CollectionJuly 23, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Bravo the Hits 2008 (Audio CD)
I purchased Bravo The Hits 2008 on January 8, 2010 through Amazon US while living in Orlando, Florida. Bravo The Hits 2008 is a two cd set of twenty one songs on each cd and contains some of the following artists: Amy Macdonald, Pink, Rihanna, Duffy, Amy Winehouse, Jason Mraz, Timbaland feat. One Republic, Maroon , Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake&Timberland, Neyo, Alicia Keys,Leona Lewis, Sugababes, Jordin Sparks, Snoop Dogg, Usher, Britney Spears, Moby, Guru Josh Project, Shaggy Feat. Trix & Flix, and more.

Public Reviews Written by You RSS Feed 
Show:   
Page: 171-180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191-200
pixel
From Paris to Berlin
From Paris to Berlin
9 used & new from $0.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Dancey Club PopJuly 23, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: From Paris to Berlin (Audio CD)
I purchased From Paris To Berlin by Infernal on February 27, 2010. My husband introduced me to this group via playing the Paris To Berlin song because of his correct intuitive feeling that I would enjoy the song. There is also a good music cover of Laura Branigan’s Self Control. From Paris To Berlin by Infernal is good for those who are open to listening to European dance/pop songs.

Boom Clap
Boom Clap

5.0 out of 5 stars Romantic Feelings In One’s HeartJuly 23, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Boom Clap (MP3 Music)
I admit that this Boom Clap song (soundtrack version) by Charli XCX caught my attention after I heard it multiple times on the radio (it is a good song that grew on me). I understand that it may be about something else. However, from my perspective, Boom Clap appears to be a song about having feelings for someone and feeling it intensely in one’s heart (with the lyrics, the sound of my heart). Boom Clap by Charli XCX is a great dance/pop song for those who like romantic melodies.

Crave You (Adventure Club Remix)
Crave You (Adventure Club Remix)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Feelings of Infatuation Left Unsaid?July 23, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I admit that I started to enjoy and like Crave You (Adventure Club Remix) by Flight Facilities after hearing it on Pandora radio around the 2012 Spring/2012 Summer season. I actually bought a Playboy Sessions (Paris edition) (mixed by Michael Canitrot) back in October 30, 2012) thinking that this song was on the compilation (the image of the Playboy Paris Sessions would pop up on Pandora radio when the Crave You song played). I have watched the youtube video to two different versions of Crave You by Flight Facilities. There is a toned down version showing how a female is yearning for someone in what appears to be the summertime. Strangely, the person that she has a crush on is mutually attracted to her, but neither seem to be aware of the other person liking them. I would have to say that this video comes close to what the meaning of the song represents. The song version that I purchased is the one that is currently available on youtube through the youtubechannel of Mr.SuicideSheep. Crave You (Adventure Club Mix) is great for those who like electronica love songs with hints of Dubstep music.

Bad Blood
Bad Blood
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A Forgiveness Song?July 23, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Bad Blood (MP3 Music)
Bad Blood by Bastille is another song that grew on my after enough times of hearing it on the radio. Additionally, this happened after I heard Pompeii multiple times on the radio and even on one of the music playlists during one of my overnight shifts at work. Bad Blood by Bastille appears to be a song about the singer wanting to put any past situations (of drama) behind him and to permanently keep them in the past. Bad Blood by Bastille is great for those who like the song Pompeii and/or alternative rock with hints of electronica and indie rock.

The Walker
The Walker
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Song Of EncouragementJuly 23, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Walker (MP3 Music)
I admit that this song “The Walker” by Fitz And The Tantrums grew on me after I listened to it multiple times via the radio station DC101 (one of the alternative rock stations within the Washington D.C. area). Ironically enough, this song would pop on my portable cd player (came with fm radio tuner) on my way home from working the overnight shift. I understand that this song may mean something completely different from my interpretation, but I became interested in the song after hearing the lyrics Ain’t gonna stop just cause they tell me so (which is a musical reminder for me to go after some of my dreams/personal regardless of what my critics may say). The Walker by Fitz And The Tantrums is also available on youtube as a music video and great for those who like rock music with indie rock elements.

Do Or Die
Do Or Die
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Motivational RockJuly 23, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Do Or Die (MP3 Music)
Do or Die by 30 Seconds To Mars is a very motivational song that reminds me of Up In the Air, but just with a different slant. Do Or Die appears to be about maintaining the resolve to go on and make the best of life regardless of any challenges that surface. There is a touching youtube video of the song with many of the 30 Seconds To Mars Fans (a.ka. the Echelon) getting a chance to speak and what looks to be a touching scene where a fan is comforted by one of the band members (it looks to possibly be the lead singer for the group, though I would have to look at the music video to Do or Die to be certain). Do or Die by Thirty Seconds To Mars is good for many of those familiar to any of their previous songs and/or enjoy elements of rock with hints of synth-pop/electronica.

First Love
First Love
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Jennifer Lopez In LoveJuly 23, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: First Love (MP3 Music)
First Love by Jennifer Lopez was another song that I was curious to purchase after hearing it a few times on the radio and after Jennifer Lopez introduced First Love when she was filling for Ryan Seacrest on the top 40 radio countdown. Once again, I understand that First Love could be about something else. However, I’m only guessing that First Love is a song that symbolizes about being in a relationship with two people that are very much in love and about being in love with someone that is a dream come true. First Love is an upbeat dancepop song

Bailando (English Version) [feat. Descemer Bueno]
Bailando (English Version) [feat. Descemer Bueno]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lighthearted Love SongJuly 23, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Bailando by Enrique Iglesias( English version feat. Sean Paul, Descemer Bueno, Gente De Zona) also caught my attention after hearing and enjoying it multiple times on the radio and also through the feature of Jennifer Lopez introducing Bailando when she filled in for Ryan Seacrest on the top 40 countdown. This fun dance pop song appears to be about falling in love with someone that brings much bliss (I was guessing the meaning through the song lyrics I look at you and it feels like paradise).

Empire
Empire
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Celestial Love Song?July 23, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Empire (MP3 Music)
Three to Four Weeks ago, I was listening to a local radio station that also features a weekly top 40 countdown hosted by Ryan Seacrest. Jennifer Lopez was temporarily filling in for him and introduced Empire by Shakira, which I admit, convinced me in a way to purchase the song. I confess that I do not fully understand the meaning of the song. However, I am only guessing from the lyrics of the stars, love, and universe that Empire appears to be a song about passionately being in love with someone. I’m tempted to look up the meaning of this song later on just to see if I’m correct or at least close in knowing the meaning. Empire is a fun dance pop type of song.

Evacuate The Dancefloor
Evacuate The Dancefloor
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Intense Love CreationJuly 23, 2014
I purchased the mp3 version of Evacuate the Dancefloor by Cascada back in 2011 on an itunes card that was gifted to me from my husband. I was curious to get it due to the good feeling that I would enjoy this collection. I actually first started to enjoy Cascada’s music back around 2006/2007 when I was living on the Mayport Naval Base (I had heard Everytime We Touch on one of the weekly top 40 countdowns that was playing via one of the radio stations). Then around this time (2006-2007) I was also exposed to Cascada’s version of NeverEnding Dream (which is also one of her astounding songs). I was then exposed to the Evacuate the Dancefloor song during the summer of 2009 (when I was still living in Orlando, Florida). Naturally, getting this mp3 version of Evacuate the Dancefloor was a natural progression for me. In addition to Evacuate the Dance Floor, I also enjoyed Fever, Ready Or Not, and Dangerous. Evacuate the Dancefloor by Cascada is perfect to get when you want happy versions of dance/electronic music.

Public Reviews Written by You RSS Feed 
Show:   
Page: 171-180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191-200
pixel
Gambit
Gambit
DVD ~ Colin Firth
Offered by AMAZING ONLINE DEALS
Price: $5.67
64 used & new from $1.71

1 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Implementing An Art Con JobJuly 23, 2014
This review is from: Gambit (DVD)
I rented the Gambit movie from redbox at a cheap price while simultaneously unsure of how much I would enjoy it. Much to my surprise, the film was even better than I thought. This film centers around an art dealer’s attempts to sell a fake painting to a very wealthy businessman. He feels justified in doing this because of the businessman’s ruthless nature. However, from my perspective,the film plays with the question of does two wrongs really make a right?, and that people are not often how they appear on the outside (can’t always judge a book by its cover adage). Alan Rickman, Colin Firth, Stanley Tucci, and Cameron Diaz star in The Gambit movie.

Overcoming Underearning(R): A Five-Step Plan to a Richer Life
Overcoming Underearning(R): A Five-Step Plan to a Richer Life
by Barbara Stanny
Edition: Paperback
Price: $9.22
89 used & new from $3.59

9 of 10 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Journey To Earning More MoneyJune 26, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Yes, I said this before, but must say it again. Please know that I do not claim to have all the answers and do not dub myself a spiritual expert. I am only sharing books that I am looking into as part of my spiritual/personal expedition. I humbly confess that I did not want to publicly admit that I am working on my underearning because I am well aware that I am opening myself up even more to being publicly judged. However, my higher self/spirit/soul is gently nudging me to be more honest with myself and others.Additionally, I am thankful for my current overnight shift job and am well aware that I am lucky to be able to pay my rent and other basic needs (after this review, I hope to still have a job when I return to work tomorrow night). However, Overcoming Underearning by Barbara Stanny appealed to me because I have made good money before and am determined to at least get back to that level (at a minimum) within the next two to five years (at the latest). Additionally, my husband and I are working on not only paying back our student loans together, but also plan on paying back his mother and growing our savings. She is very patient, trusts us to eventually pay her back, and is supportive of our five year timeline to do so. She is the only family member on both sides of my husband’s and I families that we do owe money to and we both intend to keep it that way. However, I know that these things can only begin to happen once I address and do something (within the next six months) about the amount of money I earn. I also feel lucky to have received an e-mail about Barbara Stanny’s class from Daily Worth around the time I started seriously getting into this book. The following is some of the information Stanny touches on in her Overcoming Underearning book:

Page 73: Creating A Money Autobiography
Page 77: Problem Indicator Checklist
Pages 104-105: Decoding Resistance
Page 168: Chapter Three on ensuring success
Page 129: An Exercise on Inputting Community, pages 125-128 touch on building a community of support (which I reluctantly and humbly admit that I need to do so).

Women's Health
Women's Health
Price: $19.99

1 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Various Health MattersJune 26, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Women's Health (Magazine)
Please understand that I am only sharing my journey towards fulfilling some of my personal fitness goals and this review is only a symbol representing and acknowledging that I still have so much to learn. As per a recent confirmation phone call,I humbly admit that this current (June 2014) magazine issue was gifted to me from a company affiliated with Capital Media as a free promotional issue. I was actually trying to figure out what fitness magazine to help me along with my goals (especially due to helping me continue my progress since losing 25 pounds after starting my current job in October 2013). I actually prayed for the best magazine to assist me in my goals and strangely enough this magazine was sent to me for free shortly afterwards. I have in front of me the June 2014 issue which has Miranda Lambert on the front cover. On pages 55-59, she bravely shares what she went through in her weight loss journey and is compassionate for others who have more weight to lose. From my modest perspective, Miranda Lambert’s interview for this issue of Women’s Health is very candid and inspirational. Pages 60-62 cover some of Miranda Lambert’s physical fitness techniques (as given to her by her trainer Bill Crutchfield). Page 124 shows an interview with Seth Meyers while pages 126-127 is a juicy article written to explain why many women are secretly “bad” girls. There are also some recipes for grilling on pages 167-171.

Multidimensional Man
Multidimensional Man
by Jurgen Ziewe
Edition: Paperback
Price: $16.69
29 used & new from $10.76

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A Spiritual Person of Various FacetsJune 26, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Multidimensional Man (Paperback)
Please know that I do not claim to have all the answers and do not dub myself a spiritual expert. I am only sharing books that I am looking into as part of my spiritual journey. Multidimensional Man: An Authentic Eyewitness Account of the World that Awaits Us After Death by Jurgen Ziewe contains some exciting information from many of the spiritual travels that his soul undertook such as:

Pages 129-135: his journeys to the “third dimension” helped him see that the power of creative thought is more powerful on certain planes. From his perspective, an attitude of generosity and positivity will help a soul become a vibrational match for this plan. Additionally, the amount of leisure and happiness available from what he saw inspired him to describe it as a place that souls are “living the dream” and especially blissful for those who dream of living a life in luxury.

Birds of Paradise (pages 173-176): During one of his journeys he noticed a colorful garden and a parrot that had a wingspan of at least four feet. He stretched out his hand to bid farewell to one of the birds and before he woke up he noticed a gift of a dark square object attached to his arm. I remember hearing a song called Birds of Paradise by Sally Oldfield from the cd collection Mystic Spirits: Chants of Paradise and even reviewed it back in November 2011. I wonder if this song is inspired by spiritual stories pertaining to the Birds of Paradise stories (hence the realm that Ziewe found himself on).

Pages 202-203: There are countless numbers of heavens that spring from the thought forms of various people that pass over (I interpreted this to be over a billion heavens, however I’m aware that it could also be something different from what my human mind is conceiving of).

He also includes a heartfelt meeting with his mother in one of the paradise realms and includes a reference in the back of his recommended books. His online website also includes some fascinating information and drawings. His colorful illustrations remind me of the drawings from the Tomorrowland 2012 and Tomorrowland 2013 electronic/trance music dance series. However, I acknowledge that both this author and the artists of the music series probably drew their inspiration in different positive/happy ways. Either way, I also enjoy his website and plan to come back to it to see more drawings and the information he gathers and shares. I understand that he only means well, but my only caveat is that he implies that reduces the cause of depression to a single cause by implying that depression is solely caused by refusing to accept reality. I agree that one must accept reality towards creating a happier life. However, I respectfully disagree that depression is caused by just that one reason and the causes of depression in a person are as varied as the men or women suffering from them. Additionally, depression is often inherited and for this reason alone this I would dare to say that individuals with various forms of depression are as worth of entering the heavenly realms as those who are frequently happy (if an afterlife exists these spirits would just probably end up in different “heavens”.) Additionally, I have been lucky in getting to see for myself what a heavenly realm looks like through one of my dreams and intuitively know that one can still be trying to work on their happiness and yet still enter one of the blissful realms. Aside from that caveat, Multidimensional Man by Jurgen Ziewe is an original and interesting book.

Secrets of Heaven (New Knowledge Library)
Secrets of Heaven (New Knowledge Library)
by Marshall Vian Summers
Edition: Paperback
Price: $16.03
28 used & new from $10.56

3 of 4 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Channeled Philosophy BookJune 26, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Secrets of Heaven: Mystery Teachings Of The Angels by Marshall Vann Summers is a channeled book that touches on different themes of spiritual growth. For instance (the source is apparently from some angels of light in heaven),
Page 30 mentions spiritual families
Page 77: When you leave this world, your spiritual members are some of the spirits that your soul will regroup with.
Page 163: having allies
Pages 228-229: views on knowledge are mentioned
Page 294: You are not alone.

The good side to this book: many sayings in the book are very healing and uplifting while ringing true to my soul on the heart level. However, my only caveat to this book is that it is a compendium of various spiritual sayings. This is fine for those seeking channeled philosophy, but may leave others who may have expected something different still spiritually hungry and wanting more (hence the reason for my three star rating). I actually wanted to rate Secrets Of Heaven: Mystery Teachings Of The Angels by Marshall Van Summers higher (due to my interest in angels, the afterlife, benevolent celestial helpers, the higher self/soul etc.). Additionally, I understand that the writer is only coming from a positive and loving intent, which is why this book is recommended more for those who are looking for a new age philosophy book. I have not done this before, but I naturally feel guided to give this book away for free to the first person who e-mails me at my e-mail address of stellacarrieratyahoodotcome (good for only the first six days after this posted review, which is by 11: 59 p.m July 2nd in U.S eastern standard time). After that, I must take it wherever I feel guided to. This is because I humbly understand that Secrets Of Heaven by Marshall Van Summers may strongly resonate more with someone else.

The Magician's Way: What It Really Takes to Find Your Treasure
The Magician's Way: What It Really Takes to Find Your Treasure
by William Whitecloud
Edition: Paperback
Price: $12.14
89 used & new from $2.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Indirect Keys To Happiness?June 26, 2014
The Magician’s Way: What It Really Takes To Find Your Treasure by William Whitecloud is a unique novel that touches on a man’s journey of learning certain secrets to magic in life. He goes on interesting journeys to learn this such as when he goes to a nice restaurant filled with other high power people and unconventional waitresses.

Angel Prayers: Harnessing the Help of Heaven to Create Miracles
Angel Prayers: Harnessing the Help of Heaven to Create Miracles
by Kyle Gray
Edition: Paperback
Price: $12.60
35 used & new from $7.51

5 of 6 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing And InsightfulJune 26, 2014
Angel Prayers: Harnessing The Help Of Heaven To Create Miracles by Kyle Gray is a heartwarming book that contains various techniques and prayers for connecting with positive celestial helpers. There are some fascinating tidbits that are also in the book such as the author sharing a dream he had where he received a message that the universe hears our thoughts, even if they’re on the internet or stored in a word document, and that your facebook page is a vision board (page 31). He shares stories on how he has used angel work in his life and for the people who came to him for help. Gratitude Lists, Journals, and Jars (page 30), Indigo Warriors (page 130), reminders from heaven (pages 88-89), soulmates and twin flames (page 95), and Forgiving Everyone Involved In A Situation (page 232) are some of the various topics that his book touches on.

Cartoon Network: Adventure Time - The Suitor (V6)
Cartoon Network: Adventure Time - The Suitor (V6)
DVD ~ Various
Price: $7.32
36 used & new from $2.21

1 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Smorgasboard of AdventureJune 26, 2014
Yes, I understand that this cartoon is actually for kids. However, watching cartoons such as this actually help my creativity. I have actually been watching this cartoon since 2011 and even got my husband interested in this cartoon. I actually wanted to watch this cartoon when it first came out in 2010, but I had to hold off until 2011 when more time became available. I found out about Adventure Time: The Suitor through a television feature at my job (during one of my breaks). I confess that this was easy to do because he sometimes like to also watch cartoons (he had previously got me interested in Phineas and Ferb). The Suitor dvd has sixteen episodes spread out from different seasons (there have been at least six seasons so far and my husband told me that it looks like they are working on seven). There is also a mini-feature on some of the cartoon characters. The Vault was actually one of my favorite episodes from this dvd set because it touches a little bit on mortality beyond a normal human lifespan. The title for the dvd (The Suitor) touches on Princess Bubblegum’s attempts to gently deal with a person who is infatuated with her and having her personal assistant (Peppermint Butler) screen those who want time with her.

The Sticky & Sweet Tour CD/DVD (PAL)
The Sticky & Sweet Tour CD/DVD (PAL)
Offered by Great Price Media
Price: $15.17
68 used & new from $3.84

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Madonna’s Hard Candy Music PerformanceJune 26, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
It was an easy choice for me to purchase The Sticky and Sweet Tour Dvd back on July 24, 2010 due to the fact that I am a Madonna Fan. Additionally, I have been a fan since of her music since I was around 14 and my first written online and Amazon review (back in June 15, 2008)was actually about her Hard Candy cd. Watching this concert meant a lot to me because I originally purchased tickets to go to her Miami concert back in 2008 (while still living in Norfolk, Virginia). However, things came up and I was unable to make it to the Miami concert so purchasing this dvd was the next best thing (fortunately I was able to make it to one of her September 23,2012 concerts in D.C.). As you can tell from the current listing, the first disc is the musical cd from the concert while the second disc covers her concert. Her concert performances such as the Candy Shop Medley, Vogue 2008, La Isla Bonita medley, and Like A Prayer 2008 are some of her multiple electrifying performances in the concert. However, the bonuses on the dvd are fun to watch such as in the behind the scenes footage where she allows her dancers and other members of her entourage to freely weigh in on what goes on before the concerts. She is also is shown rehearsing with Pharrell, Timbaland, and Justin Timberlake during some of her city stops. She also gives proper music credit to Pharrell, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, and Kanye West for the music on her Hard Candy collection.

A Town Called Paradise
A Town Called Paradise
69 used & new from $1.34

1 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A Musical Place in ParadiseJune 26, 2014
This review is from: A Town Called Paradise (Audio CD)
I admit that I purchased A Town Called Paradise by Tiesto right on the release day (June 17) in order to consult with my husband first before buying this music collection (especially because I had his June 14th birthday to think and plan for as well). I can honestly say that I felt that I got my money’s worth from buying A Town Called Paradise by Tiesto because I seriously enjoy every song on this collection and would watch the music videos released for any of these songs on A Town Called Paradise. However, my current top favorite songs on this collection would have to be A Town Called Paradise feat. Zac Barnett of American Authors, Written In Reverse with Hardwell feat. Matthew Koma, Last Train with Firebeatz feat. Lady Hawke, Shimmer feat. Christian Burns, Set Yourself Free feat. Krewella, Rocky by Kaaze, Calling On Angels (feat. Elan Lea) by Fred Falke,and Wasted feat. Matthew Koma. There is a wide musical style of songs that will appeal to many listeners of trance/electronic music.

Public Reviews Written by You RSS Feed 
Show:   
Page: 171-180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191-200
pixel
Playlist: The Very Best Of Adam Lambert
Playlist: The Very Best Of Adam Lambert
Offered by SourceMedia
Price: $11.66
25 used & new from $5.08

2 of 4 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A Magnificent Sampler of Adam LambertJune 26, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Please understand that it is actually a hard decision for me to open myself up to write this review because I know that I am risking writing a review that comes across as a little bit of a fan/stalker to Adam Lambert due to my intensity in liking his music. This is especially because I purchased this cd on June 11 after doing a search on him and his music. However, I am far from the stalker that I may come across (especially because I have other vital situations to contend with in my spiritual, professional, and personal life). I just happen to enjoy his music as a harm-free and creative escape from some of the events that sometimes unexpectedly arise in my life (both positive and challenging). This is because Adam Lambert has a unique way of singing songs that come across as musical stories. I have noticed this trend after purchasing a European edition of For Your Entertainment back in 2010, Glam Nation Live back in March 13, 2011, and Trespassing(Deluxe) back in May 2012. This Adam Lambert music collection of Playlist: The Very Best of Adam Lambert is a sampler of songs that showcase his talent from the American Idol performances (such as the song Mad World), Time For Miracles And If I Had You from For Your Entertainment, and Never Close Our Eyes and Runnin from Trespassing. However, the only caveat I would add is that a few more of his hits could have made it to this playlist such as Fever, Surefire Winners,Sleepwalker, and Strut from For Your Entertainment, while Kickin In, Nirvana, Shady, Broken English, and/or Underneath could have been some of the many good songs that would make a strong greatest hits collection. Aside from this caveat, this playlist is both good for novices to his collection and those already familiar with his music from For Your Entertainment and Trespassing (due to the glee and American idol inclusions.

Caress Beauty Bar, Daily Silk 4 oz, 6 Bar
Caress Beauty Bar, Daily Silk 4 oz, 6 Bar
12 used & new from $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A Quality Soap that Gives Among The Most For The PriceJune 26, 2014
This Caress Daily Silk Beauty Bar is one of my favorites due to the white peach and silky orange blossom scent. Additionally, I was able to get the bars for an affordable price at my job. The lather goes on smoothly on my skin and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I also like that the manufacturer is generous with the amount of soap that the packages come in (due to me going through the soap pretty quick).

Birds Of Paradise [DVD + Digital]
Birds Of Paradise [DVD + Digital]
DVD ~ Keith David
Price: $5.00
38 used & new from $1.43

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Birds Wanting To Fly Free In Different WaysJune 26, 2014
I actually wanted to watch the Birds of Paradise movie after seeing it in the redbox machine at my job. However, it was out of stock and one of the customer service repos explained that Birds of Paradise is actually a pretty popular rental in their rental system. She gave me the information on where I can get this rental and I was able to eventually watch it. It was actually better than I expected and is centered around a sparrow named Jack who is trying to do everything he can to stand out. Meanwhile, another bird named Aurora is actually trying to do the opposite (she feels that she sticks out too much). There are also some cartoon shorts by a company called Futurikon (in partnership with Disney) and bonus footage where some of the following stars who gave their voices to Birds of Paradise are interviewed: Drake Bell, Ashley Tisdale, Ken Jeong, Jane Lynch, Jon Lovtiz.

Trance Europe Express 2
Trance Europe Express 2
7 used & new from $14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Trance Express PartyJune 26, 2014
This review is from: Trance Europe Express 2 (Audio CD)
I purchased Trance Europe Express Party 2 from Amazon UK on October 2, 2011. The back of the cd compilation is listed to have been Made in England and distributed by Tal via BMG UK. Today by Paul Vam Dyk, Life’s Little Pleasures by Dave Angel, Secret Knowledge by Afterworld, Lucky Saddle by FFWD, and The Frenchman by New London School Of Electronics are among the various music tracks available on this collection. There are 12 tracks on disc one and 11 tracks on disc two of Trance Europe Express 2.

Just Dance the Biggest Club
Just Dance the Biggest Club
3 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer 2009 Dance CollectionJune 26, 2014
I purchased this compilation of Just Dance: The Biggest Club Tracks and Remixes on January 30, 2010 from Amazon Germany (while I was still living in Orlando, Florida). Many of these exciting songs bring me back to when I was hearing their music variations on their radio still in the military and when I was living in Orlando Florida around and after the time voluntarily left the military and was honorably discharged (living in Mayport Florida from Feb. 2005-Feb. 2008,during my time of living in Norfolk Virginia from Feb 2008-April 2009, and living in Orlando Florida from April 2009 until May 2010). I mean only respect to even the artists that are not listed from this collection. However, I have to admit that these are some of my favorite songs from Just Dance: The Biggest Club Tracks and Remixes

Just Dance by Lady Gaga (remix with Kardinal Offishall), I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)- by Pitbull (More Englist Extended version), Mercy by Duffy (Hott 22 Vocal Remix), Touch My Body by Mariah Carey, Feel Your Love by Kim Sozzi, Evacuate The Dancefloor by Cascada, All I Ever Wanted by Basshunter, Give It To Me by Timbaland feat. Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake, Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland, Right Round by Flo Rida feat. Kesha, Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolf, For An Angel by Paul Van Dyk, and Lovegame by Lady Gaga.

There are many more interesting music variation of these club/electronic songs on this two disc set that has 18 songs on disc 1 and 18 songs on disc 2.

The Annual 2002
The Annual 2002
Offered by SourceMedia
Price: $12.97
28 used & new from $0.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer 2001 collectionJune 26, 2014
This review is from: The Annual 2002 (Audio CD)
I purchased The Annual 2002 from Amazon UK on October 22, 2011. There are a wide range of club/house tracks with this three cd collection that has 21 songs on the first cd, 22 songs on the second disc, and 19 songs on the third disc. Rapture by Iio, Poor Leno by Basement Jaxx, Another Chance by Roger Sanchez, Temple of Dreams by Future Breeze, Dream Universe by DJ Garry, Exploration of Space by Cosmic Gate, Columbia by Paul Van Dyk, Sunset On Ibiza,Castles In the Sky by Ian Van Dahl, and Sandstorm by Darude are some of the multiple artists available on Ministry of Sound The Annual 2002.

Kuschelrock 25
Kuschelrock 25
14 used & new from $13.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Kuschel Rock 2012 Vast Music SamplerJune 26, 2014
This review is from: Kuschelrock 25 (Audio CD)
I admit that I purchased Kuschel Rock 25 from Amazon Germany on July 12, 2012. There are 3 cds in this collection with 19 songs on each cd. Adle, Rihanna, Timbaland, One Republic, Robbie Williams, Sugababes, Katie Melua, Madonna, John Lennon, Coldplay, Bruno, Empire Of The Sun, Eurythmics, Roxette, Sinead O’Connor, Phil Collins, Alannah Myles, Mr. Big, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Take That, Sarah Brightman, Rednex, Dido, Shakira, Enya, Santana feat. The Product GB, and Nelly Furtado, Melanie C, and Take That are among the multiple number of various artists featured in this collection that spans various musical genres (pop, soft rock etc).

Tunnel Trance Force, Best of, Vol. 59 (DJ Mix By DJ Dean)
Tunnel Trance Force, Best of, Vol. 59 (DJ Mix By DJ Dean)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fall 2011 Music CollectionJune 26, 2014
I confess that I purchased Tunnel Trance Vol. 59: 50 Maxximum Overdrive Hardclub Traxx from Amazon Germany on October 18, 2011. There are 25 songs on disc one and 25 songs on disc two. Sunset Project Meets Tomtrax, Jan Wayne, Mario Lopez, Chris Van Dutch Meets Randropz, Angel Beats, Kaemon, Alexandra Stan, Tiesto, Orjan Nielsen, Dream Dance Alliance, Nature One Inc., Ferry Corsten, Armin Van Buuren, Dave 2002, Neal Scarborough, Damian Wasse, Sy Gardner, and Athema are some of the multiple various artists listed on Tunnel Trance Vol. 59.

Now Thats What I Call Music 79
Now Thats What I Call Music 79
21 used & new from $0.32

5.0 out of 5 stars July 2011 UK Music CollectionJune 26, 2014
I admit that I purchased Now That’s What I Call Music 79 From Amazon UK on August 3, 2011. There are 22 songs on disc one and 22 songs on disc two. Born This Way by Lady Gaga, On The Floor by Jennifer Lopez, Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall by Coldplay, California King Bed by Rihanna,Give Me Everything by Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer, Beautiful People by Chris Brown feat. Benny Benassi, Bounce by Calvin Harris feat. Kelis, Super Bass by Nicki Minaj, Sweat (David Guetta Mix) by Snoop Dogg & David Guetta, Save The World by Swedish House Mafia, What A Feeling by Alex Gaudino feat. Kelly Rowland, Dirty Talk by Wynter Gordon, and Sun Is Up by Inna are among the multiple various songs available on Now 79 (UK Edition).

Ministry of Sound: The Annual 2
Ministry of Sound: The Annual 2
12 used & new from $4.31

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars The Annual Compilation From November 1996June 26, 2014
I purchased the Annual 2 music collection by Pete Tong & Boy George from Amazon UK on October 23, 2011. Disc One is mixed by Pete Tong and has 15 songs on it, while Disc Two is mixed by Boy George and has 14 songs on it. One of the things that reflects the vast musical range in this collection is that a remix of a song by Tori Amos is on disc one while a remix version by Prodigy is on disc two.

Public Reviews Written by You RSS Feed 
Show:   
Page: 171-180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191-200
pixel
Heaven and Hell Unveiled: Updates from the World of Spirit.
Heaven and Hell Unveiled: Updates from the World of Spirit.
Price: $7.49

9 of 10 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Stafford Betty’s 2014 Book CreationJune 26, 2014
Please understand that I humbly understand that I have so much to learn in my life especially due to the fact that I consider myself a spiritual truth seeker hungry for knowledge. I am only sharing my journey through the books that catch my attention and mainly look at them due to reasons that I am intuitively aware are indirectly related to my life purpose (however it has nothing to do with what most people would realize, I must add that I am blessed to be a healthy woman who expects to live to be at least 85-110 years old). I am humbly aware that if I go sooner it is only because my higher-self called me back to a heavenly blissful realm earlier than I expected. I found out about the book Heaven and Hell Unveiled: Updates From the World of Spirit by Stafford Betty after receiving an e-mail from someone affiliated with White Crow Books. The Good to this book is that the author takes the time to showcase different views from the afterlife as shown from some of the authors who wrote books on the afterlife well before the 1950’s. He even includes a reference listing in the back for those who would like to know more. This book takes on the idea of various higher and lower realms. There is information listed on some of the occupations available in the afterlife. I do not agree 100 percent with everything that is written in this book, however in the author’s defense, he does admit that he is open to the fact that the afterlife may turn out to be completely different from the various books and information that tell him what the afterlife is most likely to be. Additionally, I myself am an open-minded person who does believe in the afterlife, the higher self, and benevolent spiritual helpers. However, I do believe that there are skeptics and atheists that do enter blissful realms if an afterlife does exist (only because I do not believe a loving universal energy would punish a person for not having spiritual faith). I wish that there would eventually be a book published that legitimately channels the viewpoint of someone who use to be a complete skeptic or atheist until they crossed over into higher realms (due to the fact that a person who does not have rigid/or fixed spiritual/religious ideals may be a clearer channel for what goes in the afterlife). This book mainly has viewpoints from spirits who led religious lives while alive (from the major world religions). Please understand that I am not implying that there is anything wrong with being religious. I am only saying that if an afterlife does exist, that it is probably most like earth where the realities are more or less subjective and not the actual proven truths of what someone else may experience. Additionally, I understand that Betty is only coming from a place to help and uplift. It is just that I also gently disagree that all adult suicides go to the same place in the afterlife due to the fact that some of the adult suicides do not realize the harm they are doing to their souls either due to lack of psychic/intuitive/spiritual awareness (if they are of average intelligence or higher), mental illness, learning disabilities, and/or lack of love in their life due to poor and/or nonexistent family/friend support networks etc. I truly believe that these souls who only took their own lives and not those of another do truly go on to happier realms (if an afterlife exists) due to them not knowing any better. However, I do not know and feel uncomfortable with taking a position of those who killed themselves and took others with them. I would gently recommend The Other Side of Suicide by Karen Peebles for those who need support after someone close to them only took their own life and Adventures In The Afterlife by William Buhlman for additional afterlife perspectives. Aside from the fixed religion caveat, Heaven And Hell Unveiled: Updates From The World Of Spirit by Stafford Betty filled with diverse information and generously steers readers to other afterlife books that have been published.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2016 8:08 PM PST

The Big Bang
The Big Bang
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Lionhearted PickUp Type Of SongJune 26, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Big Bang (MP3 Music)
I admit that I have only heard about the Big Bang show and have yet to watch it. I actually heard of this song from one of the radio stations based out of the D.C. area (I am unsure which one I heard it from first due to the fact that I listen to a wide variety/range of musid genres). Anyhow, The Big Bang by Katy Tiz carefully captures the spirit of summer because she does take about spending time with her person of interest at a beach. The Big Bang by Katy Tiz does sound like a bold come hither type of song with a strong mix of slight dance and pop music blends.

Drink to That All Night (Remix) ([feat. Pitbull])
Drink to That All Night (Remix) ([feat. Pitbull])
Price: $1.29

0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Go Lucky SongJune 26, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I admit that I first heard of the song DrinkTo That All Night by Jerrod Niemann (Remix feat. Pitbull) yesterday via an IHeart radio station based out of Norfolk, Virginia (Now 105). I was curious to give this song a chance because I enjoy music from various genres and due to the fact it featured Pitbull. This country/pop dance music mashup actually harmonizes together seamlessly and appears to be a tune about relaxing in a carefree manner and taking it easy with a group pf friends. I would be classify this unique blended genre song as alight-hearted and fun summer tune.

Already High
Already High
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Lighthearted Amorous TuneJune 26, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Already High (MP3 Music)
I admit that I heard about Already High by J.T. Hodges via an e-mail that was for subscribers to Toby Kieth’s e-mail list. Already High is an appealing song of endearment of spending time with someone who evokes a euphoric feeling (that of a natural and healthy emotional high). Already High by J.T. Hodges mixes modern country sounds with hints of rock beats.

Nirvana EP
Nirvana EP
Price: $5.43

3 of 4 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Well Thought Out MelodiesJune 26, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Nirvana EP (MP3 Music)
I decided to get this Nirvana EP by Sam Smith after spotting it in the recommendations feature of another song that I had purchased. This Nirvana EP by Sam Smith has him masterfully spilling out his heart on how he would proceed in certain romantic affarins. For instance, Safe With Me expressed his sentiment that he does not care about the romantic partner’s past and only cares about their time together. It also appears to be a song where he is expressing that he only plans to keep the affair between the two of them. Nirvana by Sam Smith seems to be a satisfying tune about how the casual hookup with a certain person gives him feelings of bliss and that he plans to enjoy their company even if it does not last for a lifetime. I have heard Latch on the radio and like the up-tempo version that is played. However, the quieter version o Latch that is on the Nirvana EP by Sam Smith is also well done.

Do I Wanna Know?
Do I Wanna Know?
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Song About Gauging Mutual Feelings In SomeoneJune 26, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Do I Wanna Know? (MP3 Music)
I admit that I decided to purchase Do I Wanna Know by Artctic Monkeys after it grew on me through multiple listens of the radio station DC101. I humbly understand that other people are going to have different interpretations to the same song, so here goes my modest interpretation (guess). I am guessing that this song appears to be about a man who admits to having feelings for someone that he at first was not sure whether he liked the person in a romantic way. He now knows that he cares about this person and wants to know if the target of their desire feels the same in case they unintentionally kept them waiting too long. Do I Wanna Know grapples with the issue of trying to win back the affections of another who you were unsure how you felt about them and trying to decide if you truly want to know if they mutually feel the same about you. I humbly understand the true meaning to the song might be different from what I am guessing. Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys is perfect for those who like sentimental indie rock/hard rock/alternative rock songs.

Fever
Fever
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Music Tune Of Extreme EmotionsJune 26, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Fever (MP3 Music)
Fever by The Black Keys is also another song that grew on me after hearing it on the DC101 radio station. The singing complements the instruments in a brilliant way. However, I wish that I understood the full meaning of this sing. I’m guessing (after watching the distinctive youtube video to Fever) that the meaning of Fever is through the context of having intensity for a goal and/or cause. I’m also thinking that Fever by the Black Keys is also describing the up and down travails that certain extreme emotions can bring (such as in the lyrics how fever would be a blessing and then sometimes has them frequently realizing that they are to blame for certain situations in their life). I would love for someone to point out the meaning of this song and/or their interpretation. Regardless of whether someone responds, Fever by Black Keys is a dazzling indie rock alternative rock song.

You & Me (Flume Remix) [feat. Eliza Doolittle]
You & Me (Flume Remix) [feat. Eliza Doolittle]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Novel Affair songJune 26, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I confess that I decided to check out at least one song by Flume after noticing (via an online article) that Madonna was including them in the making of her new music that is scheduled to come out this year. I decided to go with this song by Flume: You & Me (Remix feat. Eliza Doolitle & Disclosure). Both the original versions of this song and the remix sound great (a video is available for the original song). The song appears to be being in a meaningful relationship with someone that you deeply care about with experiences that are both memorable and alluring.

Sweater Weather
Sweater Weather
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Carefree Indie Rock/Alternative Rock SongJune 26, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Sweater Weather (MP3 Music)
I confess that Sweater Weather by the Neighborhood caught my attention after I heard it on the radio last year. It is a fun indie rock/alternative rock song that appears to be about the singer’s positive memories of someone who was a person to be around for happy times. However, I have always wondered what he meant when he included the lyrics it is too cold for you hear: did he mean it was literally too cold for this person (temperature wise) or did he mean on a psychological/metaphorical level (in terms of the environment and/or people around them being too cold). Either way Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood is an enjoyable song.

Salute
Salute
Price: $1.29

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing Pop Song With A Warrior SpiritJune 26, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Salute (MP3 Music)
Salute by Little Mix is a strong musical continuation of their song Wings. This is because Salute appears to be a song about staying strong and holding your head high regardless of what happens in life. I also like that their youtube music video sends a jovial message ( to go with the message of Little Salute) to embrace all the situations in life head on. Salute by Little Mix is great if you liked their other song Wings and/or like high spirited pop/dance songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment