Tuesday, May 16, 2017

218 Yelp Reviews From My online profile Stella "luckywoman2078" C. from October 20, 2011 to April 23, 2017 initiated on Tuesday May 16 2017 page five 5 by Stella Carrier

  • Bruegger's Bagels
    606 King St
    Alexandria, VA 22314
    4.0 star rating
    8/19/2016
    Around 21 days ago was when I stopped by this Bruegger's Bagels in Alexandria Virginia to try some of their various flavored bagels and cream cheese. The positives; The people were handling my order were courteous and I ended up buying some bagels and Bruegger's Bagels Honey Walnut cream cheese that turned out to be delicious (cinnamon sugar, rosemary olive oil, blueberry among some others that I purchased). The leftover Honey Walnut cream cheese still tastes fine to this day but the only caveat is that a customer may only want to purchase the number of bagels that could be easily consumed within 12-16 hours if even that (the leftover ones that I purchased were rock hard by the around the third day that I had them). I obviously would buy from Bruegger's bagels again but I would obviously only buy what my husband and I can consume within the first 12 hours andor what I can share with others.
    Zach T.
    Comment from Zach T. of Bruegger's Bagels 
    Business Owner
    8/19/2016  Stella,

    Thanks for sharing a review on our Old Town bakery. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the…
     Read more
  • Family Dollar
    2020 University Blvd E
    Hyattsville, MD 20783
    4.0 star rating
    7/23/2016
    My husband and I recently went to this Family Dollar Store right here in Hyattsville Maryland less than 17 hours ago. He found out that this store recently re-opened and the following items were obtained. My husband's picks from this shopping trip: Jiffy Buttermilk Biscuit Mix, Family Dollar brand of Fancy Shredded Mexican Cheese, Stauffer's Ginger Snaps 8 ounce box, Scott  brand 12 roll toilet paper rolls,Lay's French Onion mix 15 ounce, Mount Olive Kosher Dill Stuffers pickles, Libby's Country Sausage gravy 15 ounce can, 30 Gallon Dollar General Trash bags,Koolaid Strawberry Kiwi jammers-10 pack of 6 ounces each, Pepsi 1.25 liter, My picks; Dinty Moore Beef Stew 20 ounce can, Hormel Roast beef 15 ounce can (2 qty), Schweppe's Ginger Ale. The cashier was courteous and I'm blessed to say my husband paid for the Family Dollar store trip.
  • Walgreens
    615 King St
    Alexandria, VA 22314
    4.0 star rating
    7/23/2016
    It was yesterday evening and I just thought that I would stop by this Walgreen's store (in Alexandria Virginia) after my work shift ended to have something to drink on my walk home. I got 2 for 3 dollar deal for 28 ounce Gatorade bottles (one flavor was for Glacier Cherry Gatorade and the other flavor was for Strawberry Lemonade Gatorade). I also got a Reese's Pieces peanut butter cup for my husband. There was also a buy 3 get 1 free sale of the Nestle Girl Scouts candy bars (I obtained 2 caramel coconut flavored ones for my husband and 2 girl scout thin mint for myself). My wait in line was brief and the cashier checked out my order in a timely manner.
  • CVS Pharmacy
    $$  Drugstores
    503 King St
    Alexandria, VA 22314
    4.0 star rating
    7/23/2016
    I stopped by this CVS/pharmacy store in Alexandria Virginia this past Thursday afternoon when I was on my lunch break at work in order to get some drinks.  I purchased two Arizona tea 20 ounce plastic bottles that were two for one dollar (one flavor I obtained was lemon tea and the other 20 ounce bottle was Green tea with ginseng and honey). I also got a buy one get one free Reese's Piece's butter cup deal for my husband (he likes Reese's Piece's candy). I was able to purchase these items seamlessly and with plenty of time left on my lunch break.
  • King Street - Old Town Metro Station
    1900 King St
    Alexandria, VA 22301
    4.0 star rating
    7/19/2016
    I admit that I have already accessed the King Street Metro station (in Alexandria Virginia) more than once for work (I can actually walk to work from this station if I leave early enough before the beginning of my shift). The buses are very easy to find from this station and the most recent bus that I accessed at this station (around 3 days ago) was one of the Dash Buses that took me pretty close to my job that I think was Dash Bus 5 going towards Braddock metro (Dash Bus 2 goes towards Braddock Road Metro, Dash Bus 5 goes towards Braddock Road metro, and Dash Bus 8 towards Old Town etc.). There is also the King Street Trolley towards Waterfront that leaves from this metro station. However, the other pro to this station is that it is within close proximity to various eateries and a CVS.
  • Gourmet Center and Deli
    817 King St
    Alexandria, VA 22314
    4.0 star rating
    7/19/2016
    I stopped by Gourmet Center and Deli (in Alexandria Virginia) after work about five days ago in order to get some refreshments to hold me over on my way to walking towards the King Street Metro Station. I got a 20 ounce bottle of Arizona Pomegranate Tea, a 1.5 liter of  Deer Park water bottle, and a 32 ounce Orange Gatorade bottle. The drinks quenched my thirst and helped hydrate me during what was both a sunny and hot day.
  • Mission BBQ
    5506 Cherrywood Ln
    Greenbelt, MD 20770
    5.0 star rating
    7/19/2016   Updated review
    The most recent visit to this Mission BBQ in Greenbelt Maryland place was Saturday July 9th.  My husband and I found our food to still be tasty. We had the six sauces that were available at the table just as the case with our previous visit (Tupelo Honey Heat, Texas Twang etc.).  The mustard and ranch sauces that are by the drink station taste good too. Anyhow my husband went with the black plate special that had pulled turkey, pulled pork, and the brisket with fries, baked beans, and a drink. I decided to try the rib eye steak, mac and cheese, and fries (I admit that I tried the various barbecue sauces with the fries and steak). I ended up going with the fries because the corn on the cob was no longer sold there (one of the employees said it was out of season). The employees that interacted with my husband and I were friendly and our food was received in a timely manner. My husband paid for the meal.
    5.0 star rating
    6/28/2016  Previous review
    This past Saturday was the first time that my husband and I ate at this Mission BBQ restaurant… Read more
  • Amtrak
    50 Massachusetts Ave NE
    Washington, DC 20002
    4.0 star rating
    7/8/2016
    My husband and I went through the Amtrack in Union Station metro in the Washington D.C. area less than 7 days ago because we were using the Amtrak train station to visit his mother (my mother in law) in Williamsport, Pennsylvania (we had been mutually planning the trip to Williamsport Pennsylvania since early May 2016). The Amtrak train from the Washington D.C. Union Station connected us to the Philadelphia Amtrak station which ultimately connected us to the Harrisburg Pennsylvania Bus Station. We left early Friday morning around 315 a.m. from the Amtrak Union Station. My husband used the self-checkout feature and fortunately one of the Amtrak employees let us know when we where nearing the Philadelphia Amtrak (which was our transfer point to connect to Harrisburg Pennsylvania).  The additional pros; There is wifi on the Amtrak and plug ins to charge the cell phones etc. Additionally, the seats were extremely comfortable. The Amtrak train from this station leaves on time and sometimes early which makes it imperative for a person buying Washington D.C. Union Station tickets to allow themselves to be 10-15 minutes early just in case (my husband paid for our tickets which came out to 440 dollars for both of us).
  • Lycoming Mall
    300 Lycoming Mall Cir
    Muncy, PA 17756
    5.0 star rating
    7/8/2016
    My mother in law took my husband and I to the Lycoming Mall (in Muncy Pennsylvania)during our recent visit during the 4th of July weekend and I must say that the inside of the mall is both clean and has a lot of interesting stores. I would probably place the Lycoming mall at a creative cross between the Macarthur Center mall in Norfolk Virginia and the Westfield Montgomery Mall in Bethesda Maryland but with its own unique culture. There is even a pony carousel (similar to what a person would see at a fair or carnival). Some of the other following stores; Gertrude Hawks Chocolate, Books A Million, Kitchen Collection, JC Penney, Sears, Limitless Mobile, Brookside Homes (what appears to be maybe a realtor section store?,), Dairy Queen, Auntie Anne's, American Eagle Outfitters, Friendly's restaurant, Old Navy, The Children's Place, Brennan's Coffee & Deli, Benigna's Creek Vineyard, Macy's etc. I'm elated to admit that my mother in law bought me some clothes (a matching shirt and pant set) from Macy's.
  • Friendly Restaurants
    300 Lycoming Mall Cir
    Muncy, PA 17756
    4.0 star rating
    7/8/2016
    The inside of this Friendly's restaurant (inside the Lycoming Mall of Muncy Pennsylvania) has a decent amount of booths for a number of people to eat inside this restaurant and the background is very colorful. The food was appetizing, the waitress was polite, and both my husband and mother in law seemed to also enjoy their food. My mother in law had the chicken bacon ranch with the loaded seasoned waffle fries (the seasoned waffle fries are delicious and come with a nacho cheese and sour cream topping). My husband had the patty melt and loaded waffle fries, while I had the Honey barbecue and onion straws burger which came with a tasty ranch sauce and I too had the loaded waffle fries. We all had desserts yet I admit that I forgot the exact details of the desserts we all got because it was somewhere around 5-6 days ago and so much spiritually brighter moments were occurring during the visit-However I think that my mother in law chose pistachio icecream, my husband chose the salted caramel icecream shake, I chose the butter crunch icecream with vanilla pound cake pieces. I'm happy to admit that my mother in law paid for and treated us to this meal at the Friendly's restaurant (inside the Lycoming Mall).
  • Hollywood Blvd Cinema
    1001 W 75th St
    Woodridge, IL 60517
    5.0 star rating
    11/2/2016
    I had a chance this past Saturday to catch the movie Keeping Up With the Jones and a meal, both which were courtesy of my younger sister Sam and her fiancée Vic. The workers handling our food were cordial and the meal I chose which turned out to be tasty was the Three Amigos Tacos. This movie theater definitely had a Hollywood theme to it because I noticed that the inside layout had museums were you can look at images such as the Wizard of Oz themes.
  • Red Lobster
    9311 Calumet Avenue
    Munster, IN 46321
    4.0 star rating
    11/2/2016
    My sister took me to this Red Lobster in Muenster Indiana this past Saturday both as a treat and as a way for us to eat a meal with our dad.  The workers handling our food were polite and the complementary cheddar baskets tasted good. I chose the farm raised catfish for lunch and the Caesar salad, both of which also turned out to taste good. This meal was generously paid for by my younger sister Sam.
  • River Oaks Center
    96 River Oaks Center Dr
    Calumet City, IL 60409
    4.0 star rating
    11/2/2016
    I recently had a chance to to River Oaks Center mall in Calumet City, Illinois this past Saturday because my younger sister Sam generously treated me to a nice outfit from Rue21 and some stylish shoes from the Shrek store. She also treated me to a makeup session (that I think was Macy's). The makeup artist was friendly and gave me some tips as a novice applying makeup and my makeup shade (which turned out to be bronze). My younger sister Sam generously bought me an Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup bottle with a makeup bag (Bronze Color 5W1). I remember this River Oaks Center because I use to go this mall in high school with friends and sometimes during my off days from my work as a grocery store cashier. I'm grateful for the things my younger sister treated me to at this mall and the professional employees that we encountered. The only caveat is that the amount of stores inside this mall were more limited in number and variety compared to the two malls that I live by that are here in the Washington D.C. area (as per mapquest, I currently live within 2.6 mile radius from Prince George's Plaza Mall in Hyattsville, Maryland and a 4.5 mile radius from Beltway Plaza Mall in Greenbelt, Maryland).
  • National Book Festival
    7th Street & Constitution NW
    Washington, DC 20050
    4.0 star rating
    10/1/2016
    My husband and I decided to take a chance on going to the National Book festival on September 24 after I had seen it advertised in one of the local newspapers. The 2016 festival was held in the Walter E. Washington Convention Center and the general area to purchase many of the books was held in one of the lower areas. It was interesting to see the wide range of books and authors at the fair. The attendance during the time period that my husband and I were there had many people (mid afternoon).
  • Maryland State Fair
    2200 York Rd
    Timonium, MD 21094
    4.0 star rating
    10/1/2016
    My mother in law took my husband and I to the Maryland State Fair in Timonium Maryland in early September. There is an exhibit of various animals such as involving horse races, wood carvings, etc. My mother in law got us some funnel cake, fried corn bites, lemonade, other tasty treats etc. We went September 3rd and it was an enjoyable time for us.
  • College Park Aviation Museum
    1985 Corporal Frank Scott Dr
    College Park, MD 20740
    5.0 star rating
    8/19/2016
    My husband and I recently visited this College Park Aviation Museum (near the College Park/University of Maryland metro train station) just this week (this past Wednesday). I admit that I had been stationed on at least two aviation type of commands ( an Aviation Support detachment and a Helicopter Squadron) during my time in the navy and I still learned a lot from my most recent museum visit and would still come back again to the College Park Aviation Museum in the future. I paid ten dollars for admission for both my husband and I (5 dollars each person). Some of the following sights that my husband and I had seen inside this museum a couple of days ago:1) info on Kitty Hawk, North Carolina as well as the exhibit of Lt. Henry "Hap" Arnold 2) Curtis Model D Pusher purchased in March 1911 by the U.S. Army 3)Diorama depicting Signal Corps Aviation School Era (1911-1913) of the College Park Airfield 4) Bernetta Miller who is the fifth woman to become a licensed pilot in America and whose license is listed to be FAI license #173 5) Footage of the first Airmail service flight taking off from Potomac Airfield in Washington D.C. on May 15, 1918 6) Exhibit of Douglas Fairbanks, a daredevil film star who came to College Park, Maryland who stamped himself as airmail on October 16, 1918 and sent himself to New York which came out to a cost of $414.72. 7)Exhibit of two Aviation men; Edgar Gorrell and John Hambleton 8) Peace Cross Memorial Exhibit where a mother of deceased aviator William Redman spoke at the memorial ceremony 9) Gnome 7 Omega Replica exhibit 10) There is a Taylor J-2 Cub Exhibit from 1936 which is listed to be one of the popular airplanes. It is also listed that George Brinckerhoff used Cubs for flight intro school during his 30 year aviation career.
  • Subway
    7411 Baltimore Ave
    College Park, MD 20740
    4.0 star rating
    8/19/2016
    I preface this review, not to undermine paid andor professional reviews but to make it clear that I'm an amateur review who enjoys writing but is writing as someone who paid for this out of my own pocket and is not affiliated in any friendship,romantic relationship, andor related to anyone at this Subway. My husband and I have been going to this Subway in College Park, Maryland since at least 2011. Two of the reasons why we return to eating at this Subway from time to time is due to the affordability, good taste, and the friendliness of the people who take our orders in past visits (including our recent visit). Our most recent visit was this week which had my husband getting a foot long sandwich that was on sale with a drink and I had a 6 inch Spicy Italian with the following toppings: Subway Vinaigrette provolone cheese pepperjack cheese onions black olives tomatoes pickles, red pepper, parmesan, oregano. The bread was the Italian herbs and cheese bread. I also bought an oatmeal raisin cookie, a cheesecake and raspberry flavored cookie, and some Lay's Brazilian Picanha chips that were steak chimichurri sauce flavored. I admit that I do enjoy the fact that they allow us to pour our own drinks due to the fact that some restaurants do but others do not depending obviously on the restaurant chain and other factors. I say this because I was able to have some cherry coke but also some Fruze honey tea.
  • Rita's Italian Ice
    8900 Baltimore Ave
    College Park, MD 20740
    4.0 star rating
    8/19/2016
    My recent visit to this Rita's Italian Ice in College Park Maryland was less than 10 days ago. There were many people lined up to get something from this location and I was curious to stop by and try something. I ordered a small size strawberry custard with two toppings and a cherry topping. I also liked that the strawberry frozen custard was affordable. The person handling my order had a pleasant personality and served my food in a timely manner.
  • Sacred Circle
    919 King St
    Alexandria, VA 22314
    4.0 star rating
    8/19/2016
    I recently went to the Sacred Circle store in Alexandria Virginia about 12 days ago. The 2 cashiers that were upfront at the register were patient and polite with both any questions I had pertaining to the Sacred Circle store and when I bought a book from them: a paperback orangish/reddish book (published in 2010) titled How To Read The Akashic Records by Linda Howe. I completely understand that they too are a business that is influenced by profits. However, the only caveat was that there were only a selected number of books on sale that were discounted from the full price.
  • Starbucks
    1767 King St
    Alexandria, VA 22314
    4.0 star rating
    8/19/2016
    My most recent visit to this Alexandria Virginia Starbuck's (also inside of a Hilton Hotel near the King Street metro) was about 13 days ago. I ordered an almond croissant with a small size herbal Teavana Shaken Berry Sangria herbal tea. Both items tasted good and the cashier handling my order was friendly.
  • Ben's Chili Bowl - National Airport
    2401 S Smith Blvd
    Arlington, VA 22202
    4.0 star rating
    11/2/2016
    This past Sunday (October 30) I wanted to catch a bite to eat with my husband after flying back to the Washington D.C. area. We agreed to get something to eat at this Ben's Chili inside of the Ronald Reagan National Airport before leaving the airport. My husband got me the Original Chili half smoke and we shared chili cheese fries (my husband got a hot dog as well but I admit that I mainly remember that I'm guessing it was either the original chili half smoke as well or the famous all meat chili dog) .  Our food was served to us pretty quickly and I liked that the half smoke tasted compared to what I have eaten before at the Ben's Chili Bowl location near the UStreet metro station (in Washington D.C.).
  • The Paradies Shops
    2605 S Clark St
    Arlington, VA 22202
    4.0 star rating
    11/2/2016
    This Paradies Shop has a decent selection of magazines inside this shop that happens to be inside the Ronald Reagan National Airport. The outside lists the Forbes name on it but I noticed that the actual receipt that I received lists Paradies. There were so many magazines to choose from and I narrowed it down to getting the November 4, 2016 issue of Entertainment Weekly, the November issue of Washingtonian, and the November 2016 issue of Town & Country. The cashier handling my order had a pleasant demeanor and admitted that she enjoys Steven Yeun's acting in the Walking Dead tv show(the actor who is on the cover of the Entertainment Weekly magazine).
  • O'Hare International Airport
    10000 W O'hare Ave
    Chicago, IL 60666
    4.0 star rating
    11/2/2016
    I accessed the O'Hare International Airport (in Chicago, Illinois) this past Thursday (October 27) flying to Illinois and this past Sunday (October 30th 2016) flying back to the Washington D.C. area. I remember using this airport as far back as 2000 when I was flying to Yokosuka Japan (through my time in the U.S. Navy). The pros to this airport; The layout is pretty user friendly when it comes to finding the terminal necessary for flight departure. Additionally, I had an easy time getting out of the airport (this past Thursday October 27th 2016) to go towards the area where my best friend Beverly (since middle school) was parked with her car to pick me up from this airport. Caveat/Cons; I'm lucky that my younger sister Samantha drove me back early enough on Sunday morning to O'Hare International Airport for me to make my flight back to the Washington D.C. Area (via Ronald Reagan National Airport) in a timely manner. Sam made sure that I got there early especially because I noticed (once inside the airport) how long the line was just to get the carry-on bags checked.  There were so many people waiting on this Sunday morning that one of the workers who was supposed to check my bags almost rerouted me and other people behind me to do what seems like form another line to get our bags checked. Fortunately, another employee saw me in time and offered to check my bags. It just so happened that he too was flying to the Washington D.C. area on that day and he asked me how the Ronald Reagan National Airport was.  Anyhow, once I got through the security line there was a longer wait time even after you made it through the line and they checked your bags. Once again, I understand that the employees were doing their job and I cooperated in emptying my carry-on of some travel-size beauty items that I had just purchased from the South Elgin Illinois Walmart a few days earlier. I also had a clear travel size container kit that my friend Beverly helped me obtain. The employee processing my security check explained that even at travel size only a certain number of ounces of soap, shampoo, and other hair products can be transported via carry-ons.  After I cooperated and went towards my flight, the traveling time to get to my terminal to fly back to the Washington D.C. Area (via American Airlines) was very brief.  There are ample places to eat at inside of the O'Hare International Airport near the areas were travelers congregate to fly out. However, I had no need to stop here and eat at any of the places at this airport because I knew that I was going to be back in the Washington D.C. area soon.
  • &pizza
    1 Aviation Cir, Ste C-7
    Washington, DC 22202
    4.0 star rating
    11/2/2016
    This past Thursday (October 27), I decided to grab some pizza to eat from this &pizza place inside of the Ronald Reagan National Airport. The menu at this location had some pizza options such as the Farmer's Daughter (Spicy tomatoe, spinach, mozzarella, Italian sausage, egg, parmesan, hot sauce) and the Maverick (tomato, mozzarella, salami, pepperoni, Italian sausage, pesto, parmesan). However, I decided to go with the custom option of build your own pizza which gave me mozzarella, sausage, classic tomato sauce, pepperoni etc.). I also chose a bottled tea drink and the people handling my order were attentive and polite.
  • Dairy Queen
    68 Tyler Creek Plz
    Elgin, IL 60123
    4.0 star rating
    11/2/2016
    • First to Review
    I admit that I was craving some ice cream and fortunately my best friend agreed to drive me to this Dairy Queen in Elgin Illinois to satisfy my blizzard craving. The small size Royal New York Cheesecake Blizzard that I selected tasted delicious. Fortunately, the blizzard I chose from here was pretty cheap. Additionally, the lady making me the blizzard spoke to me as a person would talk to a friend.
  • Walgreens
    589 N MCLEAN BLVD
    Elgin, IL 60123
    4.0 star rating
    11/2/2016
    My best friend who lives around this area took me to this Walgreens in Elgin Illinois because I was looking for a certain beauty item (this past Friday). I did not find said item yet I did get a 12 pack of Canada Dry Ginger Ale soda for us. The cashier handling the order was cordial.
  • Walmart Supercenter
    1100 S Randall Rd
    Elgin, IL 60123
    4.0 star rating
    11/2/2016
    I confess that this past Thursday, I went shopping with one of my best friends at this Walmart Supercenter in Elgin Illinois hoping to not like this department store (especially as an Amazondotcom fan who lives in close proximity to Target, Giant, and just a bus ride away from Costco and still plans on shopping at those places). However, I admit to have liked the variety and layout of this store. Some of the following things I obtained from this store; a travel size pomegranate body wash, caress bodywash, and Oil of Olay Bodywash. I also bought a travel size Garnier Fructic conditioner bottle out of necessity. I also got some snack items (Lay's Wasabi Ginger chips, Barq's Rootbeer). I also noticed that there were some coffee product items that I did not recall seeing before (such as the Coldstone Creamery Brand of Peanut Butter Perfection Hot Cocoa mix). I also ended up purchasing some English Toffee flavored Hills Bros. Capuccino (16 ounce canister, there was even a recipe in the back that uses this cappuccino-English Toffee Apple Turnovers). The cashier that checked out our items was friendly.
  • Giordano's
    $$  PizzaSaladItalian
    320 Randall Rd
    South Elgin, IL 60177
    4.0 star rating
    11/2/2016
    My best friend Beverly, her husband, and I agreed on obtaining the stuffed deep dish large Chicago Classic pizza  from Giordano's (which comes with pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers, and onions). We also agreed on choosing the pickup option and ate the pizza together back at the house that they (my best friend and her husband) reside in. The pros; the pizza came out delicious and a person can get easily stuffed on two slices due to the fact that their large pizza can truly feed at least four people (as on one of the menus that my best friend had). The caveat; There was a specific request for the pizza to be cut and the receipt even showed pie cut yet the pizza was not cut as requested (fortunately, there was a utensil that was in their house to cut the pizza yet it still would have been nice if the pizza would have been cut as requested).
  • Goodwil
    260 Randall Rd
    South Elgin, IL 60177
    4.0 star rating
    11/2/2016
    I went to this Goodwill store in South Elgin, Illinois this past Friday with my best friend Beverly and her husband Rocky. I was surprised by the vast selection that this Goodwill store had (clothes, books, cds etc.).  I picked up a movie that was 99 cents plus a movie and two cds that were also 99 cents each (a movie dvd,Cocktail movie soundtrack and the Cosmopolitan Volume 1 soundtrack, and the book Absolute Beginner's Guide to Half-Marathon Training by Heather Hedrick).  The cashier processed my order pretty quickly and the cds played fine.
  • Mama Lee's Gourmet Popcorn
    20 S Spring St
    Elgin, IL 60120
    4.0 star rating
    11/2/2016
    I was in town visiting for Illinois when one of my best friends since middle school told me about Mama Lee's popcorn. She took me to one of their locations at Spring Hill Mall in West Dundee Illinois where one of the family members connected to the business was working. I confess that I got quite a bit of popcorn (caramel flavor, the Chicago Cubs theme, chili lime, bacon cheddar etc.). There was a mom and her children also waiting for the popcorn. When I was waiting for the popcorn, the mom explained that she has enjoyed the popcorn before (I'm guessing a frequent customer of Mama Lee's Popcorn). The other pro; the family member serving my popcorn was super cheerful, gave me ample helpings of the popcorn, and facilitated the free offer of lemonade that comes with the popcorn orders. I still have some leftover popcorn from that day which still tastes great even with it being on the fifth day.

No comments:

Post a Comment