Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Marriedmoneywizardintraining profile Amazon reviews from July 4 2013 to January 8, 2015 part five 5

Public Reviews Written by You RSS Feed 
Show:   
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
pixel
Writing Your Future: The Easy Way to Achieving Your Dreams
Writing Your Future: The Easy Way to Achieving Your Dreams
by Colleen O Neill
Edition: Paperback
8 used & new from $12.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Scripting Your Upcoming RealityDecember 25, 2013
Writing Your Future: The Easy Way to Achieving Your Dreams by Colleen O’ Neil focuses on ways to use writing as a way to solidify personal goals and there are upbeat suggestions woven into the book such as Write As If Its Already Happening (page 57) and 10 steps to transforming worry into resolve in order to stick with the writing rituals (pages 72-73). Five Minute Daily Routine for writing your future (page 117) was to me a healing balm for the soul, but of course there is much more unique and happy ideas for scripting in Writing Your Future by Colleen O’Neil.

The Map: To Our Responsive Universe, Where Dreams Really Do Come True!
The Map: To Our Responsive Universe, Where Dreams Really Do Come True!
by Boni Lonnsburry
Edition: Paperback
Price: $14.95
26 used & new from $5.00

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Spiritual Manifestation BlueprintDecember 25, 2013
The Map: To Our Responsive Universe-Where Dreams Really Do Come True by Boni Lonnsburry takes on the theme of achieving personal dreams through the perspective of a GPS to your soul. The following are some of the novel ideas in the book:
Discussion on antidotes for certain emotions such as the need to control one’s inner and outer world(pages 116-117), guilt (pages 123-124), and shame (pages 125-126).
Ways to work with and bring in harmony your child, adolescent, adult self, and “dark (negative) side (pages 126-145).
Page 169-How What Others Create Can Also Be a Sign Of A Man Or Woman’s personal belief system. For instance, the author gives an example of how what Mary and George see in the way their friends/family/acquaintances create their relationships and money are actually spiritual reflections of what they personally believe as well.
Pages 203-228-Ways To Channel Energy Toward personal dreams such as the “Make The Movie” real technique.
Pages 253-287: Ways To Tell when your dream is about to come true and much more insightful information.
Pages 273-274: How A Negative Sign can sometimes be a blessing in disguise.
Pages 355-357: Letter To Your Future Self and pages 359-360: Requests To Your Higher Self (a man or woman’s soul/spirit).

NOW Classic Rock
NOW Classic Rock
Price: $14.99
32 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Pre-1990 MusicDecember 25, 2013
This review is from: NOW Classic Rock (Audio CD)
Now That’s What I Call Classic Rock contains twenty quality classic rock hits from among the following artists: Queen, Heart, George Thorogood and The Destroyers, Rush, Boston, Kansas, Credence Clearwater Revival, Steve Miller Band, David Bowie, and more. Now That’s What I Call Classic Rock is best for those who are open to listening to rock music that is mostly from the 70’s and 80’s.

NOW That's What I Call Power Ballads
NOW That's What I Call Power Ballads
Price: $11.88
37 used & new from $5.34

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars 80’s/90’s Rock Touching On Theme Of RelationshipsDecember 25, 2013
“I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing” by Aerosmith, “Is This Love” by Whitesnake,“Never” by Heart, “When I See You Smile” by Bad English, and “Heaven” by Warrant are some of the many satisfying classic rock songs on Now That’s What I Call Power Ballads. However, there are also more good songs by various artists on Now That’s What I Call Power Ballads (which is best for those who like romantic/love theme filled soft rock and/or classic rock).

10 Years Armada
10 Years Armada
Price: $26.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fair Mix of Vocal and Vocal Free TranceDecember 25, 2013
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: 10 Years Armada (MP3 Music)
10 Years Armada is a two disc set that contains 23 songs on each cd (total of 46 music tracks). There are a medley of classics included: As The Rush Comes (Radio Edit) by Motorcycle, Rapture (Avicii New Generation Radio Edit) by Nadia Ali, and Saltwater by Chicane feat. Moya Brennan. There are also some of the newer songs such as “Colors” by Emma Hewitt, Seven Cities (Armin Van Buuren radio edit), “An Angel’s Love” by Alex Morph feat. Syliva Tosun, We Are Tonight by Christian Burns & Paul Van Dyk, and Tranquility by Mark Otten. What I just listed is only a mini sampler of the multiple and excellent songs by various artists are included on 10 Years Armada. 10 Years Armada collection is suitable for those who like a collection of greatest trance hits spanning from the 90’s and 2000’s.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2015 9:24 AM PDT

Curtain Call - The Hits [Edited]
Curtain Call - The Hits [Edited]
Offered by Bridge_Media
Price: $6.94
47 used & new from $1.71

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Pre-2010 EminemDecember 25, 2013
I confess that I decided to purchase Eminem Curtain Call-The Hits after spotting the cd at my Walmart job. I had previously enjoyed Eminem’s 2010 Recovery cd back in 2011 and figured that this greatest hits by Eminem collection would be a perfect music complement. There are fifteen tracks on this edition featuring two different versions of Stan (one featuring Dido and the other that includes a live version with Elton John). Thereare a good assortment of Eminem’s popular hits on Curtain Call such as My Name Is, The Way I Am, Without Me, Like Toy Soldiers, When I’m Gone etc. I admit that Lose Yourself is one of my favorites from this greatest hits collection based on the motivational message. This is also due to the positive/uplifting memories of hearing Lose Yourself after watching the Eight Mile movie (in Japan back around January 2003) with my husband (during our first official month together as boyfriend/girlfriend). Eminem Curtain Call-The Hits are a good collection for those who like any of Eminem’s songs.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Price: $5.00
337 used & new from $0.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Lenny Kravitz’s Musical Take On RelationshipsDecember 25, 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I admit that I decided to purchase Lenny Kravitz’s Greatest Hits cd after unexpectedly finding it in the cd section at my job (after my work shift was over). I was first exposed to Lenny Kravitz’s music as a teenager of the 90’s when it was either MTVand/ or VH1 that played “Are You Gonna Go My Way”. Additionally, one of the rock radio stations that I listened to played his music frequently. There are fifteen pleasant and high energy songs on this cd such as “Are You Gonna Go My Way”, “Fly Away”, “American Woman”, “It Ain’t Over Till It’s Over”, “Again” and “I Belong To You”. This is a perfect collection for those who like 90’s/early 2000’s alternative/hard rock.

Campbell's Chunky Soup, Baked Potato with Cheddar & Bacon Bits, 18.8 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Campbell's Chunky Soup, Baked Potato with Cheddar & Bacon Bits, 18.8 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $23.76
3 used & new from $23.76

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Taste For Those With Restricted Time To CookDecember 25, 2013
Campbell’s Chunky Baked Potato With Cheddar & Bacon Bits caught my attention because I was looking for a great tasting soup that is complements sandwiches and quick to make. Fortunately, this soup met my expectations and the flavor is enhanced with certain seasons (I added basil and garlic pepper to mine). Campbell’s Chunky Baked Potato With Cheddar & Bacon Bits is also convenient because you can also have it quickly ready in either the stove or the microwave (within 2-3 minutes).

Beyoncé [Explicit]
Beyoncé [Explicit]
Price: $15.99

6 of 7 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Beyonce’s Holiday SupriseDecember 22, 2013
This review is from: Beyoncé [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
I originally purchased Beyonce by Beyonce on December 14 and even noted it on my personal blogs. I am so glad to have find out about the compilation of Beyonce by Beyonce last week week. There are many heartfelt gems on this collection such as Pretty Hurts, Rocket, and Heaven. I recently watched Drunk In Love, one of Beyonce’s latest videos on youtube, and noticed the intensity and emotion she put in both the song and video. Beyonce also includes 17 videos in this Beyonce by Beyonce music collection. Currently, the Beyonce by Beyonce music set is available on itunes and you can also hear some of the other samples from youtube.

Trance 100 - Best Of 2013
Trance 100 - Best Of 2013
Price: $17.98

0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Ethereal and Blissful Club MixesDecember 21, 2013
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I obtained the Trance 100-Best of 2013 at a legal steal price of $4.99 (U.S. Currency). This electronica/trance music set has 100 songs by various artists in the club/trance music sector. Currently, “Paradise” by Aurosonic & Martire feat. Aelyn, Adagio for Strings by Tiesto, We Are Tonight by Christian Burns feat. Paul Van Dyk, The Expedition by Armin Van Buuren & Markus Schulz, Find Me by Shogun feat. Tania Zygar, Beyond The Time by A.R.D. I,and Apache by Fisherman & Hawkins are currently among some of the many songs that I enjoy from this collection. However, there is something for countless men and women that listen to trance music because of the diverse range of other artists also featured in Trance 100-Best of 2013: Dash Berlin, Christina Novelli, Emma Hewitt, Chris Schweizer, Bjorn Akkesson, Andrew Rayel, Ferry Corsten, Toby Hedges, Chicane, Conjure One, Leigh Nash, Delerium, Sarah McLachlan, Orjan Nilsen, Sunlounger, Rocking J, Ashley Wallbridge, Gareth Emery, Paul Oakenfold, Cosmic Gate, Gabriel & Dresden, Marlo, Sarah Swagger, Photographer, Dimesion & Moonsouls, and many others.
Public Reviews Written by You RSS Feed 
Show:   
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
pixel
Good Times, Bad Times ...Ten Years of Godsmack
Good Times, Bad Times ...Ten Years of Godsmack
Price: $8.31
45 used & new from $4.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Godsmack’s GreatestJuly 23, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I confess that I was curious to eventually check out Good Times, Bad Times: Ten Years of Godsmack by Godsmack after my husband came up to me and was singing part of the lyrics to Voodoo by Godsmack. Previously, I had also heard of the group from hearing their song Stand Alone back in 2002 (it was featured at the end of the Scorpion King movie. Additionally, I started to hear more songs by Godsmack after hearing their music played at one of the Florida alternative rock radio stations near the Mayport Naval Base (I resided there from Feb. 2005 until Feb. 2008) I asked my husband if he was ok after radonmly humming Voodoo, and he reassured me that he was, it was just for some reason he felt like humming Voodoo by Godsmack after the song was in his head. Naturally, buying this cd felt like a fun thing to do, with my husband being able to listen to this cd (since hard rock is one of the music genres that he enjoys). Whatever, Voodoo, Stand Alone (featured on the Scorpion King starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson), and Serenity are some of the multiple good songs featured on Good Times, Bad Times: Ten Years of Godsmack.

Now 83: That's What I Call Music
Now 83: That's What I Call Music
Offered by skyvo-direct-usa
Price: $17.11
28 used & new from $0.32

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Autumn 2012 Music Collection From the UK Now SeriesJuly 23, 2014
I bought this collection of Now 83 back in December 30, 2012 via Amazon Uk. Now 83 is a two cd set with twenty two songs on the first cd and twenty one songs on the second cd. A full listing of the various musicians and songs are currently available on Amazon UK. There are so many good songs to choose from on Now 83. However, I would have to say that I will Wait by Mumford & Sons, Hall of Fame by The Script feat. Will,i,am, and Don’t You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia are some of my favorite songs found on Now 83.

Little Britain: The Complete First Series
Little Britain: The Complete First Series
DVD ~ Matt Lucas
Offered by Outlet Promotions
Price: $11.70
53 used & new from $1.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Humorous Sketches From Matt Lucas and David WilliamsJanuary 25, 2014
My husband enjoys watching comedy shows such The Black Adder and A Bit Of Fry And Laurie. He also got me interested in The Black Adder and A Bit Of Fry and Laurie as well. Naturally, I decided to watch the first season of Little Britain with my husband after he gently encouraged me to watch this show with him. Anthony Head (from the Merlin TV series) makes appearances in season one of Little Britain as a politician. There are eight episodes to this show with various funny sketches involving such characters as an eccentric hotel owner, an author who enjoys sleeping while generating ideas for her book, an aggressive stage mother, and more. Both my husband felt that the hypnotist character was pretty comedic. Meanwhile my husband’s second favorite character was David William’s rendition of a Scottish hotel owner, while mine was David William’s rendition of a twenty something male who has a major crush on his friend’s grandmother. Little Britain is great to watch for those who enjoy watching comedy series.

Playlist: The Very Best Of Jessica Simpson
Playlist: The Very Best Of Jessica Simpson
3 used & new from $4.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Tunes From Jessica SimpsonJanuary 25, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This edition of The Very Best of Jessica Simpson contains 14 songs showcasing Jessica Simpson’s musical career. I personally enjoyed Irresistible and With You from this collection. However, there are songs with hints of pop, country, and dance elements for others that would appeal to others (such as her musical covers of Take My Breath Away, Angels, You Spin Me Round (Like A Record), and These Boots Are Made For Walking from Berlin, Robbie Williams, Dead Or Alive, and Nancy Sinatra. Come On Over is one of the songs that touches upon her foray into country while I Think I’m In Love With You take music inspiration from John Mellencamp and showcases her pop side. Due to this, The Very Best of Jessica Simpson would be best for those who listen to a wide range of music.

NOW Country Ballads 2
NOW Country Ballads 2
Price: $10.33
36 used & new from $5.99

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Romantic Country Songs Part 2January 25, 2014
This review is from: NOW Country Ballads 2 (Audio CD)
I truthfully had no idea that another Now Country ballad collection was released until I saw Now That’s What I Call Country Ballads 2 at my Walmart job. This collection has many of country music’s biggest names on the cd such as Luke Bryan, Lady Antebellum, Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert, and fourteen other well-known groups/musicians on Now Country Ballads 2.

The Dutchess
The Dutchess
Price: $4.35
233 used & new from $0.22

1 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Fergie’s 2006 Music SoloJanuary 25, 2014
This review is from: The Dutchess (Audio CD)
I admit that I preferred to purchase The Duchess by Fergie once I saw it on sale at my Walmart job for just 5 dollars. It was also an easy choice for me to purchase this cd due to the fact that I first heard some of her songs on the radio back around 2006-2007 when I was living in Florida (through the military). Additionally, a couple of the females that I befriend also listened to some of Fergie’s music. Glamorous is one of my favorite songs from this cd, with Fergalicious and Clumsy being in second place of the songs that I enjoy from this cd. Fergie The Dutchess contains music blends of R&B with hints of pop music that also contain the well- known songs of Big Girls Don’t Cry and London Bridge.

The Nut Job
The Nut Job
DVD ~ Will Arnett
Price: $4.02
44 used & new from $1.00

3 of 10 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars I Understand That This Movie Is Popular At The Box Office, HoweverJanuary 25, 2014
This review is from: The Nut Job (DVD)
My husband and I chose to go to the movies for our ten year wedding anniversary and decided on this movie. There were pros and cons to “The Nut Job” film that made me feel compelled to only rate it two stars. First the good points to this film:
The pros: The Nut Job contains a positive message of the happy benefits of sharing and the happiness that can occur when achieving goals as a group.
The cons: the film shows the character of Surly being banished from his group for reasons that I personally felt were not necessarily a big deal to isolate someone from a village of other animals. Additionally, the film pretty much centers around one main goal. The film could have been made stronger with the plot of the animal community working together to accomplish three to four goals instead of just one.
As a consolation to me, my husband at least liked this film more than I did. It is just that I honestly feel that the Nut Job is a film better suited to watching once it is out on dvd rather than seeing it in the movie theaters. It was not easy for me to rate this movie only two stars because I normally enjoy animated films and have watched and enjoyed many such as the following films: Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 2, Despicable Me 2, Hoodwinked, Gnomeo & Juliet, Meet The Robinsons, Tangled,Toy Story 3, Puss In Boots, Hotel Transylvania, and Rango.

Wall Street Warriors Season 2
Wall Street Warriors Season 2
DVD ~ Wall Street Warriors
3 used & new from $45.98

5.0 out of 5 stars 2008 Glimpse of Wall StreetDecember 25, 2013
“Wall Street Warriors Season 2” features the journey of various men and at least two women in this popular and controversial sector of the financial industry. Laetitia, one of the women featured, recently graduated from a prestigious university in New York. During the season, she is faced with the decision of taking a lucrative job offer in Paris or following her ambition to stay in New York. One of the other scenes displays some of the men calling up a client who has a net worth of 200 million dollars. Wall Street Warriors Season 2 is set around 2008 (before the Occupy Wall Street Movement) and is best for those who like to watch reality shows that are more on the informative side.

The Wolf of Wall Street
The Wolf of Wall Street
DVD ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Price: $8.86
65 used & new from $4.11

6 of 16 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Days In The Life Of Jordan BelfortDecember 25, 2013
This review is from: The Wolf of Wall Street (DVD)
Initially, I originally thought that I was going to have to reluctantly postpone seeing The Wolf Of Wall Street for a few months due to the fact that it appeared to be unavailable in two of the theaters closest to where I live. This would have conflicted with my late night work schedule. Please know that I am thankful for my job, but was concerned that traveling too far would have conflicted with getting to work on time. Fortunately, I spontaneously felt guided to look again yesterday morning and observed the movie location and time listings updated to show in 2 movie theaters closest to my personal residence (which would luckily give me enough time before work). Luckily, I had the chance to see The Wolf of Wall Street this morning and it was very much worth giving up some of my sleep time to watch. The following are some of the reasons why: Leonardo Di Caprio is one of my top seven favorite actors and he gave a brilliant performance as a man by the name of Jordan Belfort who uses his talents to help his employees and himself successfully profit from the stock market. However, one of the harbingers pointing to what is about to happen to his schemes is shown through the clue of how he basically brags to some of his employees the ways that they have profited at the expense of their clients, without expressing at least a little remorse to how he can change things around. Additionally, a second clue is given when Belfort's father is shown going up to his son at work and warning him that what he is doing could create unintended results in his life. Margot Robbie also gives her best, as a beautiful wife who is also equally calculating in her own way and meets DiCaprio's Belfort character during a thriving peak of his life. Jonah Hill and Matthew McConaughey are among some of the famous actors included in the film. The film does show one of the men from the Wall Street industry who may have indirectly impacted his way of thinking in relation to dealing with clients. Additionally, the movie also showed how Belfort's notoriety caught the attention of Forbes magazine. I was familiar with some of the music played in the film due to purchasing the mp3 version of The Wolf of Wall Street Soundtrack. However, there were some good songs played in the movie that were not available on the soundtrack (such as by The Foo Fighters and Sir Mix-a-Lot). There are also many other actors and actresses in the film that are going to appeal to various men and women watching The Wolf of Wall Street. The Wolf of Wall Street is a great film to watch for those who are fans of the work of Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, Matthew McConaughey, Margot Robbie and/or are curious about the life of stockbroker Jordan Belfort.

Directing Your Destiny: How to Become the Writer, Producer, and Director of Your Dreams
Directing Your Destiny: How to Become the Writer, Producer, and Director of Your Dreams
by Jennifer Grace
Edition: Paperback
Price: $9.99
57 used & new from $3.99

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Consciously Shaping Your DestinyDecember 25, 2013
Directing Your Destiny: How To Become the Writer, Producer, and Director Of Your Dreams by Jennifer Grace (foreword by Serena Dyer, daughter of Wayne Dyer). Jennifer Grace creates some fun exercises that are inspired from her experience with the Screen Actors Guild and includes among the following:
Pages 21-30: Meditation in relation to life clarity and dealing with obstacles that could get in the way of meditation.
Pages 40-48: Morning and evening journal writings, writing as a tool to connect with the future self.
Pages 69-87: Changing belief systems and becoming aware of your “committee” (root of negative belief systems, which can also sometimes occasionally be based on the human critics in your life (a.k.a well- meaning acquaintances and/or family members).
Nonattachment: Cultivating Grace And Surrendering Your Dreams: Reluctantly, I confess that the non-attachment and surrendering part is definitely one of the areas that can sometimes be tricky for me.
Public Reviews Written by You RSS Feed 
Show:   
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
pixel
Because The Night [MTV Unplugged Version]
Because The Night [MTV Unplugged Version]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovers In The NightAugust 22, 2014
Because of the Night by 10,000 Maniacs is one of those classic songs that have the perfect blend of violin and singing to really bring out the message of the song. The singer is basically saying that the night is basically time for her and her romantic companion. Luckily, I was first exposed to this song from both the radio and it was either the MTV and/or the VH1 channel around the time that this song was released as a live performance.

For You [Explicit]
For You [Explicit]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars The Impact of A Person’s Words and Treatment Towards OthersAugust 22, 2014
This review is from: For You [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
For You by Staind really hit home for me musically speaking because it talks about the difficulties that can arise in relationships with certain people who play important roles in one’s life for better or for the challenging. The singer eloquently expresses how a person’s words can greatly hurt based on how much they meant to you. I can relate to this song all too well due to my reluctant acceptance to come to terms with being the black sheep/oddball of my family (I only finally accepted being the family black sheep a month ago instead of perpetually fighting against it). Fortunately, some family members do accept me, however I now embrace that others may never get me or like me regardless of what I do or say (such as my adoptive father). However, instead of feeling sorry for myself, I take it as a positive lesson why I must continue to live independently and reside in the location I feel is best for my husband and I (regardless of what both family members and strangers to me may say). For You by Staind brilliantly professes the heavy emotion that one can feel around the heavy task of not letting frequent and continual verbal attacks and/or social exclusion penetrate one’s emotional/psychological armor. For You by Staind is also a meaningful rock song.

Heaven Is for Real
Heaven Is for Real
DVD ~ Greg Kinnear
Price: $6.38
82 used & new from $2.54

5.0 out of 5 stars A Young Child’s Account of HeavenAugust 22, 2014
This review is from: Heaven Is for Real (DVD)
I confess that I was reluctant to see the Heaven Is Real dvd for one major reason. I spotted the book based on the movie around it was either August or September 2012 at an airport bookstore in Wisconsin (I was flying back to the D.C. area after visiting with my maternal grandmother and aunts in Wisconsin). Please understand that I do believe Colton Burpo’s account of having seen heaven. It was just that I did not purchase the book after skimming through it due to what I felt were some hateful words coming more from indoctrinated western civilization beliefs than what was said from heavenly spirits (in regards to who goes to heaven). However, I kept seeing the Heaven Is For Real book and the Heaven Is for Real dvd offered at my Walmart job. I then decided to keep an open mind and at least see the dvd, so I rented it from the Redbox machine at my job. The movie was better than I thought and there were not any hateful words exchanged during the movie between the characters. However, the only thing that would have made it stronger was showing more images of what Colton saw in heaven. The film does share Colton discussing that he saw heaven but only one scene in the movie reflects what Colton saw in heaven. The dvd also has these features ended with these interesting facts:
A Sony commercial and a movie trailer for When The Game Stands Tall and Mom’s Night Out and some song with the lyrics we’re young and on our way. There were also movie trailers for Courageous, Spiderman 2, and Soul Surfer.

On October 4, 2004 the Burpos welcome another son.
Todd Burpo remains the pastor of Wesleyan Church
In November 2010, Todd published Colton’s account of heaven. It has brought inspiration to millions around the world. Akiane Kramarik still paints her visions of heaven.
Colton Burpo is a normal teenager. His sister says he’s no angel. The movie is listed to have been produced by T.D. Jakes and Joe Roth.

Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus
Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus
DVD ~ Kelly Sheridan
Offered by West Coast Film Buffs
Price: $8.07
89 used & new from $1.05

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A Happy Reunion And Connection With A Sister In The Same Happy Spirit of the Frozen movieAugust 22, 2014
Yes, understand that when I purchased Barbie And The Magic of Pegasus dvd at my job for five dollars that it is actually meant for children. I just sometimes feel compelled to watch various cartoons in order to stimulate my creativity/imagination and as a healthy, low-cost, and safe outlet. Additionally, I am in the process of writing scripts/stories just for spiritual fun/psychological therapy and ideas for scripting my future goals (an idea given to me from some of my self- help books). Watching both a range of cartoons and movies give me creative inspiration on how to approach my writing. Anyhow, Barbie And The Magic of Pegasus centers around Barbie’s journey to save her family and village after an evil sorcerer turns both her parents and the rest of the villagers to frozen human statues. Barbie ends up only having a short time to save the village after understandably refusing to be the tyrannical sorcerer’s wife. Along the way the movie shows three female trolls that provide a clue that these woman had been the sorcerer’s previous three wives. Additionally, Barbie ends up unexpectedly falling in love and meeting her sister named Brietta who was turned into a magical Pegasus by the sorcerer (which pretty much explains the title). The Barbie and The Magic of Pegasus dvds also include the following information:

Trailer for various Barbie dvds such as Barbie In A Mermaid Tale and Barbie and The Three Musketeers. Extra Scenes, extras titled under Magical Fun such as Grooming Brietta, Outtakes, and the Hope Has Wings music video by Brie Lawson.

The Hunting Party
The Hunting Party
Price: $7.99
94 used & new from $2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Linkin Park Summer 2014 ReleaseAugust 22, 2014
This review is from: The Hunting Party (Audio CD)
I decided to obtain Hunting Party by Linkin Park at my job after seeing it advertised a few times and figuring that I could use my employee discount. Fortunately, the cd turned out to be a worthwhile purchase because of the intense and excellent singing as well as the lyrics that were timed with a grittier rock sound (as others have noted, Linkin Park channel some of the energy from their Hybrid Theory days). I purchased the 12 song version (with the addition of the song Guilty All The Same feat. Rakim) and the songs War, Final Masquerade, and Line In The Sand are some of the tracks that captured my attention with the combo of the music and lyrics. However, the songs on the cd touch on various themes that may resonate with some men and women who are open to listening to hard rock.

Town & Country
Town & Country
Price: $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars How Some Of The Top 2% Set Have FunJuly 23, 2014
This review is from: Town & Country (Magazine)
I started becoming a subscriber to this magazine back in 2011 (one of my beginning subscriptions to this magazine was back in October 2011). I re-subscribed to Town & Country in June 2014 after receiving an e-mail offer to subscribe at a low cost price and due to the fact that it has certain features that relates to a career that I intend to pursue. I received the July 2014 issue (that features Dakota Fanning) on time and found it a surprisingly fascinating read on the coverage of some of the offspring of celebrities who are now deejays.

I Want Your Sex (Pts. 1 & 2 Remastered) [Explicit]
I Want Your Sex (Pts. 1 & 2 Remastered) [Explicit]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Steamy and Classic SongJuly 23, 2014
I Want Your (Remastered Parts 1&2) by George Michael is an erotic pop type of song that basically has the singer revealing to his love interest that he wants them and wishes to physically express the passion he has. It is a catchy song that where George Michael is expressing sensuality in a musical form.

RCA RP3013 Personal CD Player with FM Radio(Discontinued by Manufacturer)
RCA RP3013 Personal CD Player with FM Radio(Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Rally Bargains Inc
Price: $59.95
8 used & new from $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Plays Well (both the cd player and radio)but Is FragileJuly 23, 2014
This RCA RP3013 cd player was well worth the money because I was able to easily play cds in it while walking and minimal skipping. I also enjoyed that this cd player came with a radio (I would often listen to various radio stations during some of my walks to and from my overnight shift at Walmart). The only caveat: the cd player easily breaks (fragility): I was trying to go through my work locker to shut it off when I realized that I might have either left the radio part on or the switch might have been activated on by the way I put the cd player on the locker). Anyhow, I attempted to take the cd player out, but I accidently lost my grip while pulling it out of the locker which caused it to land on the floor and instantly break I plan on getting another cd player, but I am unsure of whether to repurchase this one due to it being fragile (I’ve dropped one of my apple ipod player a few times since receiving back in 2011 from my husband and it still plays in 2014 while I had just purchased the cd player back in January 2014). Additionally, I’m honestly tempted to purchase a cd player with fm radio (at my job) due to seeing it offered at a lower price.

Toxicity
Toxicity
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Song That Randomly Popped In My HeadJuly 23, 2014
This review is from: Toxicity (MP3 Music)
For some strange reason, I was compelled to eventually purchase Toxicity by System Of A Down after randomly hearing it in my head last Thursday (I then unexpectedly heard it on the radio the next day). Additionally, I saved the music video to this song in my youtube history last week after also viewing and hearing their B.Y.O. B song. I was wondering why this song randomly popped in my head and confided to my husband about it. It turns out that he was listening to Toxicity on his itunes account a couple of days before when I was away working my overnight shift. We both listen to various types of music, with rock being one of them. The only difference is that I usually listen to rock music blended with other music genres (such as with electronica, indie rock, a type of rock rap etc) while my husband sometimes prefers harder versions of rock (such as Ramstein). I know that this may sound strange and even crazy to others, but this made sense to me (my husband listening to Toxicity while I was at work and me picking up this song in my head two days later) because I feel that both my husband and I have a strong and powerful connection due to being kindred spirits and getting to know each other the longer we have been married (I’m happy and thankful to report that we have been married for 10. 5 years now). I do not fully understand the lyrics, but I admit to enjoying this song due to the compelling singing and the way that the music instruments complement the timing of the song. As for my husband, he enjoys Toxicity by System Of A Down because he sees it as a hard rock motivational type of track.

B.Y.O.B. (Explicit)
B.Y.O.B. (Explicit)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Political Rock Song?July 23, 2014
This review is from: B.Y.O.B. (Explicit) (MP3 Music)
I originally heard B.Y.O.B back 2005/2006 when I was living on the Mayport Naval Base (through the military). One of the local alternative radio stations frequently played this song on their radio station. I also heard B.Y.O.B by System Of A Down a lot during the summer of 2005 because it was featured on my Yahoo music radio subscription (Yahoo music radio was similar to the current Pandora music subscription features in that multiple music genres/radio stations were offered, but it was later discontinued). Anyhow, B.Y.O.B by System Of A Down is a brilliant hard rock song the uses lyrics of everyone going to a party with the seriousness of a political music discussion. I admit that I was strangely compelled to check out the B.Y.O.B music video (and eventually purchase the song)after it was recommended to me after I watched Love Is All Around by DJ Bobo and Clint Eastwood by The Gorillaz.

Public Reviews Written by You RSS Feed 
Show:   
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
pixel
Robb Report [Print + Kindle]
Robb Report [Print + Kindle]
Price: $65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Motivational and UniqueJanuary 8, 2015
I confess that I’m truly blessed and fortunate to have found out about Robb Report magazine back around the time period between 2005-2007 when I resided in Florida. Sandy Forster, author of How To Be Wildy Wealthy Fast recommended the Robb Report magazine as a law of attraction resource in her book. Fortunately, I was able to afford and start to purchase this magazine around the 2006/2007 timeframe. I still enjoy looking at this magazine to this day to where I intend to eventually purchase a 2 year subscription. There are many features of this magazine that helps a person be inspired and have uplifting dreams towards their own goals. For instance, the January 2015 issue has a Robb Report Home & Style January/February 2015 issue, Robb Report Health & Wellness Winter 2015 issue, and the 2015 Robb Report January 2015 issue. The Health and Wellness issue features a letter from Janice O’ Leary (page 6), a Wellness In the Air article starting on page 22, an article feature titled is Fat Back; Why Doctors Say That Cutting Dietary Fat Sent America Into a Sugar Tailspin (pages 32-39 and on the front cover) and an article covering 8 fitness studios on five continents (page starts on page 40). The January 2015 issue of Robb Report features promotion from the Ritz Carlton Rancho Mirage congratulating chefs Nick Badovinus and Chef Dean Fearing for winning the Robb Report 2014 Culinary Master’s Competition. There is an article feature, starting on page 72, that features information on chef Rene Redzepi relocating his restaurant Noma from Copenhagen, Denmark to Tokyo, Japan. The Robb Report Home & Style magazine issue features articles on a home in Los Angeles masterminded by Richard Landry (page 33) and art on page 68. The Robb Report also has a fun website and is a good complement to the Town & Country magazine and website.

Consciously Creating Wealth - The Secret for Wealth, Wisdom, & Success
Consciously Creating Wealth - The Secret for Wealth, Wisdom, & Success
by Cody Horton
Edition: Paperback
Price: $19.95
18 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Conscious AffluenceDecember 15, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
: Consciously Creating Wealth: The Secret For Wealth, Wisdom, and Success by Cody Horton is a classic book filled with fun money excercises for growing prosperity. i also like that the author shared her own story on what prompted her to use the processes that she is sharing in her book.

My Sweet Summer
My Sweet Summer
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer RomanceDecember 15, 2014
This review is from: My Sweet Summer (MP3 Music)
I admit that I first heard of My Sweet Summer by Dirty Heads on DC101. This song appears to be about a man and woman who had a brief and passionate affair. He still remembers her after the time ended and she left a strong impact on him. My Sweet Summer by Dirty Heads is great for those who enjoy alternative rock songs with a steamy twist.

In The Meantime
In The Meantime
Price: $1.29

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars music meantimeDecember 15, 2014
This review is from: In The Meantime (MP3 Music)
in the meantime by spacehog is a unique and trippy alternative rock song that combines electic music sounds against a backdrop of lyrics painting a snapshot of human emotions. In the meantime by spacehog is great for those who like alternative rock music, including music from the 90’s/early 2000s.

The Joshua Tree [Remastered]
The Joshua Tree [Remastered]
Price: $5.99
67 used & new from $3.07

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage Yet Classic U2December 15, 2014
The Joshua Tree by U2 has a range of songs that are both meaningful and touch on the condition of human relationships. Where The Streets Have No Name, I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For, and With Or Without You Are Some of the heartfelt songs on U2’s Joshua Tree.

No Title Available

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Spirit World InformationDecember 15, 2014
Laws Of The Spirit World by Khorshed Bhavnagri contains accounts of how various realms from the spirit world operate according to the information given transcribed through her late sons. I enjoy reading horoscopes the most from Yahoo News and Town and Country magazine because the writers of those horoscopes appear to be open-minded, unbiased, and passionate about giving both the tough side and the positive side of what a person of each sign could expect throughout the day. However, much to my surprise, there is information written as to why a man or woman wants to avoid taking horoscopes literally if they want to become masters of their reality and bring both the blessings of heaven and spiritual protection for themselves. There is also information on what the lower and higher realms are like.

Feel Good Drag
Feel Good Drag
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A Rock Narrative Of A Complicated Love Affair?September 10, 2014
This review is from: Feel Good Drag (MP3 Music)
I first heard of Feel Good Drag (Album Version) by Anberlin (from New Surrender) during the summer of 2009. Ironically enough, I was living in Orlando, Florida during this time and heard this song playing on my alarm clock radio. I was also fortunate in being able to hear them live at a concert arena affiliated with George Mason University (back around April 2011) because they were opening for 30 Seconds To Mars. This catchy hard rock song appears to be about a female who captures the interest of the singer, but seems to be juggling romantic affairs with two different men at a time. I admit that I tried to catch the meaning of the song through the video, but became even more unsure of the meaning. Nonetheless, Feel Good Drag by Anberlin is good for those who are open to hearing hard rock songs that capture the complexities/highs and lows of love triangles.

Ready Set Roll
Ready Set Roll

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready Set Enjoy Life?September 10, 2014
This review is from: Ready Set Roll (MP3 Music)
Ready Set Roll by Chase Rice appears to capture the essence of seizing the moment in life. I confess that I first heard of this song when listening to a country radio station this week hosted by Bobby Bones on 98.7 WMZQ (I listen to an eclectic mix of music and also frequently listen to radio shows hosted by Ryan Seacrest, Mike Jones of DC101, and Jenni Chase (97.1 Washfm). Anyhow, Ready Set Roll by Chase Rice drew me in because of the positive message of relaxing and calmly taking things as they are. I understand that the meaning could be something else, it is just that I take the meaning to be about seeing the glass half full in life and simultaneously aiming to have fun at the same time. I admit that I initially only got interested in listening to country music as a teenager due to the fact that both my late adoptive mother and older adoptive sister frequently listened to country music. What this has do to with the review is that I confess to enjoying this song even though I am not what most country music fans would consider a country music purist. My point: this song is great even for those who have only occasionally listened to country music and/or are now plan on listening to more country songs/country radio to enjoy greater music variety.

Justin Shenkarow & Tyler Barnett
Justin Shenkarow & Tyler Barnett
DVD
Price: $1.99

0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Successful Public Relations Entrepreneur and Actor In Dating ModeSeptember 10, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I ordered this episode 2 of The Millionaire Matchmaker Season 3 on the morning of Friday September 5, 2014. The Millionaire Matchmaker Season 3, Episode 2: Justin Shenkarow & Tyler Barnett Captured my attention because one of her clients (Tyler Barnett) has already been a successful business owner for quite some time before turning 25. I was looking at entrepreneurship for a career goal that I have. This is because I originally planned on working in my dream career for a full 20-35 years before pursuing my own business. However, due to my career life turning out differently than I planned, I’m still even more determined to pursue my dream career regardless of what my detractors may say. This is due to my awareness that I may have to pursue my own business sooner than planned (in case my efforts to try to be hired in my dream job for 20-35 years would go differently than planned)and I was browsing in amazon for business ideas and came across this episode in the amazon search. My husband was wondering what became of Tyler Barnett after this episode. During the episode, Tyler Barnett exuded a self-confident persona that was determined to simultaneously keep his work life balance and find the best woman for him. He does appear to also experience some good women that are highly interested in him. Justin Shenkarow also appears to also have some success with attracting some women. However, he inadvertently can’t help but compare them to come of the actresses that he has previously worked with. Nonetheless, I did some research that satisfies the curiosity of my husband and I. One of the latest updates on PRweb website is that Tyler Barnett’s public relations firm is now among the top ten of 2014 (#1 of Public Relations Companies for August 2014).

Trojans
Trojans
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost Similar to Kylie Minogue’s Can’t Get You Out of My Head Minus the Letting Go partAugust 22, 2014
This review is from: Trojans (MP3 Music)
Trojans by Atlas Genius appear to be a song about a person that the singer cannot get out of his head despite implementing various attempts to do so. This is actually a decent indie rock song. However, what would have added an extra element to the song is if the song would have also included the point of view from the person who apparently caused this Trojan (metaphorically speaking). I only say this because there are often two sides to every story between two people and it would have been interesting to hear two perspectives similar in the style of Gotye’s Somebody That I Used To Know (where both the singer and the female that he is singing about are giving their sides to the story).


No comments:

Post a Comment