Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Past Online Reviews from August 18 2016 to March 1, 2011 part eight

Public Reviews Written by You RSS Feed 
Show:   
Page: 31-40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51-60
pixel
The Tension And The Spark
The Tension And The Spark
9 used & new from $3.92

5.0 out of 5 stars In The Spirit Of Pop Culture?March 1, 2016
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
The Tension And The Spark by Darren Hayes contains some intense vocals against a musical backdrop of complementary pop/dance music. There are songs that controversially touch on what could probably make a catchy tv episode for writing and to watch such as with the song Pop!ular and/or the complexities of being alive such as with Dublin Sky.

Magic [Feat. Rivers Cuomo]
Magic [Feat. Rivers Cuomo]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Melody PowerMarch 1, 2016
The electronic/pop song Magic by B.o.B feat. Rivers Cuomo (from the band Weezer) appears to be a fun song about a person who makes the best of their life and has what is commonly called the midas touch (where many things that they touch and/or impact prosper). I’m fortunate to have first heard of this song during the autumn season of 2010 from a music compilation. Magic by B.o.B. feat. Rivers Cuomo is perfect for people who enjoy eclectic music songs and/or have enjoyed some of B.o.B’s other music collaborations such as; Airplanes (feat. Hayley Williams of Paramore), Nothin On You (feat. Bruno Mars), Both of Us feat. Taylor Swift.

Just the Way You Are
Just the Way You Are
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking SongMarch 1, 2016
This review is from: Just the Way You Are (MP3 Music)
Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars has an upbeat pop/dance feel about the singer mentioning a woman in his life who he sees as possessing both inner and outer beauty. He mentions how he frequently tells his woman how much she means to him as well as her beauty (fortunately, I have an amazing husband who does the same for me). Anyhow, Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars is a heartwarming song to listen to for both a love playlist and a self-confidence boosting playlist.

Nothin' On You [Feat. Bruno Mars]
Nothin' On You [Feat. Bruno Mars]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A Healthy Love SongMarch 1, 2016
Nothin On You by B.o.B is a healthy and cheerful song that appears to be about the singer acknowledging to the main woman in his life that there are multiple women from around the world that he could have been with. However, he makes it clear to the woman that he is singing to in the story that the other women do not compare to her. I take this jovial pop song to be perfect for a joyful love playlist.

Madoff Season 1
Madoff Season 1
Price: $4.99

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Tv Series Based On A Well-Known ScandalMarch 1, 2016
This review is from: Madoff Season 1 (Amazon Video)
I admit that I looked at Madoff Season 1 Episode 1 of Millions To Billions as a way of learning how not to get scammed. I understand that this movie tv series is actually targeted more to the very rich/opulent viewing audience, but watching the first episode helped me embarrassingly understand why I allowed my husband and I to be duped into getting a Westgate Resort timeshare back in 2007. I’d rather not go into extensive details but the narrator recalling how he was able to eerily convince some trusting clients to take a chance on him paralleled the salesman that my husband and I had (which the first lesson alone taught me the psychology of what to look for in regards to the too good to be true mantra and trying to avoid if possible making a big purchase until you have given yourself at least 24-48 hours to do the online and/or offline research). Anyhow, this tv series also shows the perspectives of his wife and their sons. Tragically, I looked up a little information on both of the songs and a wiki source lists how both brothers died within a few years of each other. Anyhow, the first episode shows how both his wife and sons looked up to Madoff. I want to avoid saying more out of respect for the impacted people still alive and affected by this story, but just the first episode is very eye-opening.

Feral Hearts
Feral Hearts
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Heart Filled With FreedomMarch 1, 2016
This review is from: Feral Hearts (MP3 Music)
I chose to give the song Feral Hearts by Kerli a listen because my husband has enjoyed her song Walking On Air (Kerli’s iheartradio music station has some good music as well). Anyhow, I’m guessing that Feral Hearts symbolizes the connection to a heart filled with much unrestricted freedom in connection with enjoying life. The imagery of the video to Feral Hearts gives the meaning of Feral Hearts a storybook type of feel with what appears to symbolize peace and harmony.

Candyman
Candyman
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright VibeMarch 1, 2016
This review is from: Candyman (MP3 Music)
I admit that I at first was taken back by the m&m’s cameo at the beginning of the video for Candyman by Zedd feat. Aloe Blacc, but I’m glad to have given the song a chance due to the happy vibe of the song and strong vocals. This song is good for people who like listening to music collaborations with a dance and/or pop vibe.

Stuck On a Feeling
Stuck On a Feeling
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Music CollaborationMarch 1, 2016
This review is from: Stuck On a Feeling (MP3 Music)
Stuck On A Feeling by Prince Royce feat. Snoop Dogg appears to be a care-free type of song that appears to be about a person letting his love interest know that she gives him a butterfly type of feeling. I admit that I currently do not know much Spanish (so I’m unable to discern some of the Spanish words in the song). However, I’m deciphering this song to basically mean (from the addition of Snoop Dogg) that this music tune is about being around someone who makes your heart romantically pound (from Snoop Dogg’s Al Green reference, and many people know Al Green for the Let’s Stay Together song).

Adorn
Adorn
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive Love TuneMarch 1, 2016
This review is from: Adorn (MP3 Music)
Adorn by Miguel is a dance and R&B tune that appears to be a music love letter from the singer to his love interest on how much she means to him. The vocals to the song are superb and this tune seamlessly blends chillout and soul music together.

You Gonna Want Me
You Gonna Want Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Futuristic Electronic TuneMarch 1, 2016
This review is from: You Gonna Want Me (MP3 Music)
As many know, I enjoy listening to music from the local radio, iheartradio, Pandora, youtube, and other online sources. However, I admit to first hearing You Gonna Want Me by Tiga from a Pandora station. This song has a futuristic electronic feel that I admit to still trying to figure out the meaning to. My best guess as to the meaning; the song is maybe about a person being aware that they may no longer care and/or reciprocate back the romantic feelings for someone when they are finally wanted by that person (even if that person would have romantically reciprocated those feelings if they were told sooner).

Public Reviews Written by You RSS Feed 
Show:   
Page: 31-40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51-60
pixel
Take Me Over
Take Me Over
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Heard From PandoraMarch 1, 2016
This review is from: Take Me Over (MP3 Music)
Take Me Over by Peking Duck feat. Safia has an indie rock/space music type of vibe to it. I’m guessing that the song is pertains to a harm-free mental escape (in a way as a someone reads a book for a healthy mental escape). I’m only guessing the meaning from the symbolism of a young boy picturing himself through the imagery of the characters that he is reading from a book.

Made to Last
Made to Last
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nourishing Music For The SoulFebruary 29, 2016
This review is from: Made to Last (MP3 Music)
Made To Last by Joey and Rory has some calming and uplifting music tunes on this contemporary country cd. I know that I’m so late to discovering this couple’s music but I’m glad to have came across this song collection that contains meaningful hits such as I Love You and Enough. There are other music fulfilling songs on this cd but for some reason Enough resonates deeply within my soul.

60 Seconds and You're Hired!
60 Seconds and You're Hired!
Offered by Audible, Inc. (US)
193 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Hiring Questions ScenariosFebruary 29, 2016
This audiobook of 60 Seconds and You’re Hired by Robin Ryan touches on the various interviewing questions a person will handle that even cover on how to try to sell yourself when the listed qualifications you may have are obviously different from what the job is listed (which I admit that I’m still in the process of working on). Additionally, there is information raised on addressing the difficult issue of explaining the subject (multiple challenging scenarios) of why a person is interviewing for said job.

When We Were Young
When We Were Young
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong SingingFebruary 29, 2016
This review is from: When We Were Young (MP3 Music)
When We Were Young by Adele at first appears to be about a relationship from the way the song sounds through the radio and/or online. However, I looked up an online news source (called pop song professor) that listed that the song may also have to do more with a person making peace with their past. I’m fortunate that I have a sweet husband who is accepting of my eclectic music tastes and has also enjoyed music by Adele partially because of her solid vocals (which makes it easier for me to also give her music a chance).

Buddy Holly
Buddy Holly
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic 90’s RockFebruary 25, 2016
This review is from: Buddy Holly (MP3 Music)
I admit that I remember Buddy Holly by Weezer from the 90’s (their music video was featured on MTV and one of the local rock radio stations played it too). The music of Buddy Holly combines the feel of 90’s modern rock with pop culture references (from the Happy days theme of the video and the late singer reference in the song).

Don't Get No Betta
Don't Get No Betta
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Song of OptimismFebruary 25, 2016
This review is from: Don't Get No Betta (MP3 Music)
Don’t Get No Betta by Timbaland feat. Mila J has hints of electronic, R&B, and dance music coupled with a chill-out vibe that culminates in what appears to be a happy love song. I’m also guessing that maybe the song could also symbolize a cheerful message of things getting better in life.

Play It Again
Play It Again
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Poppy Type of Club TuneFebruary 25, 2016
This review is from: Play It Again (MP3 Music)
Play It Again by Becky G appears to be a poppy/dance type of love song that matches with the upbeat vive of the music video (which it appears through both the song and the video she is enjoying her life). This song appears to be made for a strong club type of tune.

Bad Man
Bad Man
Price: $1.29

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Music BlendFebruary 23, 2016
This review is from: Bad Man (MP3 Music)
The song Bad Man by Pitbull ft. Robin Thicke, Joe Perry, Travis Barker combines both dance and rock beats in the tune. I’m guessing that the song alludes to more of a man who is romantically admired by many women and has romantic feelings for a woman with a kind heart (from the lyrics goody two shoe girl).

Break the Ice
Break the Ice
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth Club TuneFebruary 23, 2016
This review is from: Break the Ice (MP3 Music)
Break The Ice by Britney Spears has a very club/dance feel that has some high energy beats (sounds like some drums in the background along with electronic music). I understand that Break The Ice can probably hold multiple meanings depending on who interprets and I’m taking this song allude to a meaning of a person who is being direct with their romantic interest in how they feel. The online animated video to Break The Ice adds an additional dimension to this song. I admit that this is also one of the other songs that I enjoyed from the Breakout cd that my husband purchased for me as a birthday gift during 2007 within a month after it was released. I understand that this was the time when she was going through a lot in her personal life, however Blackout also produced other musical gems such as Radar, Ooh Ooh Baby, Piece of Me etc.

Heaven On Earth
Heaven On Earth
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Being In A Relationship With Someone Who Is Healing On The Heart?February 23, 2016
This review is from: Heaven On Earth (MP3 Music)
The tune Heaven on Earth by Britney Spears appears to be a dance love song about being with a person who gives the experience of living Heaven On Earth. In other words, from a writer’s perspective, Heaven On Earth could also symbolize meeting a romantic partner who is a dream come true not just attractiveness and/or charismatic wise but also spiritually and emotionally (I take it to be a romantic partner (whether married or in a relationship, that is both easy on the eyes but also metaphorically easy on the heart). Regardless, I’m glad to have first heard this song around 2007 (my husband purchased the Blackout cd by Britney Spears for me as a birthday gift).

Public Reviews Written by You RSS Feed 
Show:   
Page: 41-50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61-70
pixel
The Catalyst
The Catalyst
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Symbolizing Inner (Personality) Change?February 23, 2016
This review is from: The Catalyst (MP3 Music)
The Catalyst by Linkin Park first caught my attention when I saw the music video featured to this song on MTV (August 2010). I admit that I still do not yet grasp the full meaning of the song (I need to look up the meaning this week). However, I’m guessing from the lyrics burned inside the fire maybe symbolizes dramatic transformation of some sort. The vocals and blend of rock/electronic tunes to The Catalyst by Linkin Park give it added life.

No More Sorrow
No More Sorrow
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Empowering Rock SongFebruary 23, 2016
This review is from: No More Sorrow (MP3 Music)
No More Sorrow by Linkin Park Is a music tune that I take to symbolize the metaphorical meaning of wanting to avoid sadness from now on and to instead emerge stronger regardless of any challenges that may surface. I enjoy the strong hard rock guitar sounds of this song (which I first heard around 2007 after my husband purchased the Linkin Park cd for me which was Minutes to Midnight).

Beautiful Monster
Beautiful Monster
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Dramatic Yet Splendid TuneFebruary 23, 2016
This review is from: Beautiful Monster (MP3 Music)
Beautiful monster by Neyo appears to be a dance/electronic song about meeting a woman who is beautiful on the outside but has a mysterious spiritual darkness/mystery/intrigue about her. However, the lyrics of I Don’t Mind seem to convey that he actually enjoys the company of this beautiful woman despite his initial apprehension/hesitation about her. From A Writer’s standpoint, Beautiful Monster by Neyo could probably be a song about a female known for her gorgeous looks but who breaks the hearts of multiple people caught under her romantic spell.

Airplanes [Feat. Hayley Williams Of Paramore] (Explicit Album Version)
Airplanes [Feat. Hayley Williams Of Paramore] (Explicit Album Version)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong Music CollaborationFebruary 23, 2016
Airplanes [Feat. Hayley Williams Of Paramore] by B.o.B seems to be a music chronicling of the singer sharing what it took to get to where he is at. The collaboration blends rock music and rap seamlessly with the well timed vocals between B.o.B and Hayley Williams.

Africa's Best Organics Organic Conditioning Relaxer System, for Coarse Resistant Hair, No-Lye, Super
Africa's Best Organics Organic Conditioning Relaxer System, for Coarse Resistant Hair, No-Lye, Super
Price: $9.18
13 used & new from $4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars This Relaxer Kit Works Well HoweverFebruary 23, 2016
This double kit relaxer of Africa's Best Organics Organic Conditioning Relaxer System, for Coarse Resistant Hair, No-Lye, Super from Africa’s Best was an affordable purchase for me (I purchased 2 complete kits for less than 13 dollars). The pros; This super version of the relaxer kit left my hair in a smoother and softer condition than I anticipated (I have naturally thick type 3 hair that is easier to style after using relaxers but I learned from firsthand experience that my hair can also withstand getting colored in my natural dark brown hair color but is healthiest when I avoid lightening my hair-even when I was formerly a “natural who abstained from relaxers from the summer of 2003 until April 2012”). The pros; This relaxer works extremely well within 20 minutes and is easy to use even for novices who are still gaining experience with relaxing their hair at home. This kit also has olive oil and hair mayonnaise samples as well. I’m fortunate that my husband accepts me regardless of how I wear my hair and even he lovingly remarked in a positive way on how my hair looked after using the relaxer (he truly does believe that beauty is diverse and has had celebrity crushes on Janet Jackson, Helen Mirren, and Selena Gomez). The cons; There was not enough shampoo to rinse out the relaxer in my thick hair and conditioning treatments (fortunately I had a bottle of Suave shampoo on hand to rinse out the relaxer in my hair and I used a combo of Suave and Garnier Fructis conditioners to supplement the conditions that come with this kit). Additionally, there was not a protective gel that came with this kit (some of the kits that I used in the past at least included special protective gel kits similar to the texture of Vaseline that a person can apply close to their hairline, on their ears etc to protect their skin when relaxing their hair). If you use the kit you might want to have some protective gel on hand to protect your skin. The model that is currently pictured on the box is also the same model on the double relaxer kit that I bought (with the business addresses of Stone Mountain Georgia and the Netherlands under House of Cheathem made in 2013 listed on the back of the box).

The Way I Are (Album Version) [feat. Keri Hilson]
The Way I Are (Album Version) [feat. Keri Hilson]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Enduring Love Anthem Regardless of Financial StatusFebruary 21, 2016
Timbaland - The Way I Are ft. Keri Hilson, D.O.E., Sebastian appears to be a positive dance/electronic tune about loving somebody regardless of how much money they make. Even with me being in the process of working on my weight loss goals, I also like how this song promotes a positive body image (with how one of the singers mentioning about loving his woman despite how much room she may take up in the car). I also like the timing of when each musician contributes their vocals to this song. I’m lucky to have first heard The Way I Are around 2007 when my husband and I were living on the Mayport Naval base (through the U.S. Navy).

Rock the Casbah (Remastered)
Rock the Casbah (Remastered)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Café Rock Lounge FeelFebruary 21, 2016
Rock the Casbah by the Clash is an alternative rock/vintage rock song that I’m truthfully not sure of the full meaning. My husband thinks that maybe the song refers to the person, but he acknowledges that the song’s meaning may denote something else. The lyrics and the loung style feel of the guitars blend harmoniously well with what sounds like drums in the Rock The Casbah song. I’m blessed to have first heard this song at least more than 9 years ago (I’m trying to remember if I heard it first as a teenager or during my mid to late 20’s)-I believe that I more likely first heard Rock The Casbah around 2005/2006 through local Florida radio (when my husband and I lived on the Mayport Naval Base).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2017 4:43 PM PDT

Make Me Like You
Make Me Like You

5.0 out of 5 stars First Saw This Song featured on 2016 Grammy Awards NightFebruary 21, 2016
This review is from: Make Me Like You (MP3 Music)
I admit that I first heard this song Make Me Like You by Gwen Stefani appears to be a beaming mood vibe type of long song. As with millions of others, I caught this song as part of a television feature on the night of the Grammy Awards. Gwen Stefani does actually exude genuine happiness in the Make Me Like You Video and the upbeat energy of her voice through the song. However, I prefer to avoid taking sides in the Gwen Stefani/Blake Shelton-Miranda Lambert/Gavin Rossdale saga because I do believe that there are multiple sides to the stories and each person initially suffered emotional pain somehow at the change in marital status regardless of who and/or if both parties initiated the change in marriages.

Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Dance Remix) [Explicit]
Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Dance Remix) [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars BoldFebruary 21, 2016
Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi (Steve Aoki dance remix) appears to be an energetic club dance song that appears to be taking life as it is in a worry-free manner. I’m also guessing from the lyrics tell me what you know about to symbolize how the Pursuit of Happiness is obviously subjective.

Lush Life
Lush Life

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Optimistic Side of Life Anthem?February 21, 2016
This review is from: Lush Life (MP3 Music)
Lush life by Zara Larsson appears to be a dance/pop tune about wanting to just take life one day at a time while powering through both the trials/tribulations as well as the happy times that life can bring. The vocals that Larsson uses in Lush Life also creates a storybook imagery of someone who also keeps a glass full mentality.

Public Reviews Written by You RSS Feed 
Show:   
Page: 41-50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61-70
pixel
Starstrukk (Feat. Katyperry) [Explicit]
Starstrukk (Feat. Katyperry) [Explicit]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Appears To Be A Hearbreaker’s Anthem But Still A Magnificent SongFebruary 21, 2016
This electronic dance tune of Starstrukk by 3OH!3 (feat. Katy Perry)appears to be a club tune about a person admitting that they are currently taking a carefree to the romantic admirers they meet. From a writer’s perspective and from the music video, I’m taking the song Starstrukk to pertain to a man or woman who has an abundance of people who show romantic interest in them. I’m fortunate to have first heard this song around 2009 when I was living in Orlando, Florida.

Always
Always

5.0 out of 5 stars Electronic/Synth-Pop/Indie Rock Love SongFebruary 21, 2016
This review is from: Always (MP3 Music)
I’m fortunate to have first heard the song Always by Erasure as a pre-teen. I take this unique synth-pop/indie rock song to be about a person letting the person they romantically care about that they want to be with them long-term and enjoy a peaceful and close life with them through both good times and challenging times. The futuristic/electronic beats in the Always by Erasure add to the dimension of the message of euphoric/positive love as conveyed through the song and the online music video.

Voodoo (Album Version)
Voodoo (Album Version)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Ardent Imagery SongFebruary 21, 2016
This review is from: Voodoo (Album Version) (MP3 Music)
Voodoo by Godsmack is a classic alternative rock song that I first heard around 2006/2007 through a local rock radio station in Florida. I’m guessing that this song involves the singer accepting and making sense with how he got to where he is currently. From a writer’s standpoint, there are multiple possibilities with this song, for instance, a controversial movie involving religion, spirituality, and/or secret societies due to the music video for Voodoo containing the imagery of like minded people gathering in a group.

True Faith (2011 Total Version)
True Faith (2011 Total Version)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite TuneFebruary 21, 2016
True Faith by New Order is a magnificent 80’s synth-pop alternative rock song that has strong vocals backed with the metaphorical symbolism of the morning sun. I admit that I do not yet grasp the full idea of True Faith by New Order (even though I first heard this song in the early 90’s as a pre-teen).

Tell It to My Heart
Tell It to My Heart
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars 80’s Love SongFebruary 21, 2016
This review is from: Tell It to My Heart (MP3 Music)
Tell it to my heart by Taylor Dayne is a superb pop beat from the 80’s that to me appears to be a bold love song. The singer is pretty much admitting how much a person means to her. As with millions of other people, I first heard this musical gem in the 80’s (for me I was around 8-9 years old when I first heard Tell It To My Heart by Taylor Dayne).

Goodlife (feat. Pharrell and Common) [Explicit]
Goodlife (feat. Pharrell and Common) [Explicit]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Upbeat Hip-Hop/Rap MelodyFebruary 21, 2016
I admit that I first became familiar with the song Goodlife (feat. Pharrell and Common) by T.I. after around 2006 when I heard it played enough times by a work colleague (the song unexpectedly grew on me). From a writer’s standpoint, I see the message of Goodlife as seeing the best in life regardless of what happens externally.

Even heaven cries [Single-CD]
Even heaven cries [Single-CD]
5 used & new from $4.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance ResilienceFebruary 21, 2016
Even heaven cries by Monrose appears to be an upbeat pop tune about keeping your head up in life regardless of what is going on. The music video to the song appears to add a positive meaning of emotional strength to the message of Even Heaven Cries by Monrose.

2 Heads
2 Heads
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Risque Video/Good SongFebruary 21, 2016
This review is from: 2 Heads (MP3 Music)
2 Heads by Coleman Hell is a riveting alternative rock indie song that I’m not 100 percent sure what the meaning is. However, the lyrics have a way of pulling you in and blend well with the folksy guitars. I asked my husband what he thinks the song meaning is, he was guessing that maybe it is about one person in the relationship who is letting the other person know that they want more harmony/peace in the their life. Regardless of the meaning, I’m extremely grateful for the closeness of the marriage between my husband and I after watching a scandal type of music video to what is a brilliant alternative rock song that is 2 Heads by Coleman Hell.

Strictly physical [Single-CD]
Strictly physical [Single-CD]
12 used & new from $0.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Romantic Club MusicFebruary 21, 2016
Strictly Physical by Monrose seems to be a carefree and light-hearted dance/pop song about a romantic rendezvous. Strictly Phystical also appears to be a musical hybrid of a perfect pop/party tune.

Los Angeles Magazine
Los Angeles Magazine
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Los Angeles Tourist And/Or Resident Magazine?February 14, 2016
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Los Angeles Magazine (Magazine)
I’m so glad that I subscribed to Los Angeles magazine. The following are some of the features in the February 2016 issue of the Los Angeles magazine; A guide to their events such as the Dirty Dancing play, the Illusionist Live from Broadway, the Edwardian Ball (pages 64-65),a foodies journey at the LAX airport (page 49), a feature on the Morongo Casino, Resort, and Spa (page 86)an article on foster care within the Los Angeles county (page 102), and more. The front cover on Apartment Living seems perfect for people looking at this magazine either for relocation or visiting possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment